Chapter 10: Confessions

Kylie's POV

Just as we were about to walk out of the house Harry intertwined his fingers with mine.

Our hands fit perfectly.

Hand in hand, while walking down the road, I couldn't believe what I saw.

Ryan.

I quickly let go of Harry's hand and moved about three inches from him.

"Is everything alright Kylie?" Harry said sounding very concerned.

"Y-yeah." I responded.

"You can tell me if you don't want to display public affection, I know we're only frien-"

"-It's not you Harry." I quickly blurted, cutting him off.

"Okay." He said looking down.

"Can we, um, just go back to my house."

"Yeah, sure."

As we walked into my house I quickly slammed the door behind Harry and locked the door.

He looked at me with scrunched eyebrows.

I really don't want to tell him.

Before he could even blink I blurted out:

"IM BEING STALKED AND THREATENED BY MY EX."

His mouth dropped, basically all the way to the floor.

"Can you tell me more?" He said.

I took a deep breath as we sat down.

Harry placed his hand on my upper thigh and looked me directly in the eyes.

He was always so comforting.

"W-well, before I got on my flight to come here, he tried to get me to go back with him, and stay but I wouldn't. I thought that was the end of him, but, uh, he's here."

"Here as in?" Harry pointed to where we were sitting.

"Not in this house but he's following me. That day I met you, he somehow got into my house and threatened to end me, if he saw us together again."

Harry tensed up.

"I saw him today, and that's why I said we should leave."

He was in shock.

"Should we call the police?" He asked.

"NO."

"Kylie, babe, if we don't do something about it, this could get a lot worse, and I am not letting anything happen to you. Alright?" He pulled me in for a tight hug softly kissing my forehead.

"Alright." I said as I grasped onto him tighter.

"Since you told me about Ryan, I um-have something to tell you."

I let go and looked up at him.

"What is it?"

"Well, you were right about me."

I looked at him confused.

"I have four very close friends named, Zayn, Niall, Liam and Louis. We kind of are in a band. Named "One Direction"

I said nothing.

"Kylie, can you talk to me?" Harry said trying to get my attention.

I started to laugh, actually very loudly.

"Wait so the name isn't "One Collection?!" I said unable to breathe.

"No, though that is a very interesting name, it is not." Harry said giggling a little.

"Why didn't you tell me you were in a boy band?" I said smirking at him.

"I thought you wouldn't look at me the same, and when I saw that you didn't even know who I was, it was the perfect opportunity to have some one get to know me as Harry, instead of Harry Styles from One Direction."

Aw that warmed my heart.

"Harry. You are such a sweetheart. I love that about you, and nothing is going to change the way I feel about you." I said looking directly into his bright green eyes.

Whoa, did I actually confess my feelings for Harry?

Harry looked at me.