13 | Look Out For Cherry!

"Sweet rims there, sweetheart~"

Maybe it was truly a bad idea of participating in this street racing. I was standing outside, leaning against my car while looking around at my surrounding. There were a lot of contestant and most of them were males, which causing them to keep looking at me with those disgusting eyes. Then, I heard a buzz from my communication earpiece, alerting myself that Daniel contacted me.

"How's there, Irene?"

"Full of disgusting men and targets to kill." I answered, which he replied with a sigh.

"One simple rules; Don't kill anyone." I pouted, disagreeing with the sudden rules. "Also, I think I found where Knockout at." He added, and then I looked around until I spotted an Aston Martin just drove in. Activating my ability, I tried to sense its presence to see if it was really Knockout or some random Aston Martin. Yup. It was him because I could felt something like a heart inside of it. Slowly, I lifted my sleeve and commanded the bracelet to release some nano-tech to create a small red beetle.

I inserted the chip into it before ordering the beetle to fly towards Knockout while I hopped into the car, heading to the starting lines. I informed Daniel, telling I would give a signal for him to hack into Knockout . . . if possible. Soon, Knockout joined by driving beside me and I could see the beetle went underneath his frame. I glanced at the screen of my phone, waiting for the chip to be placed onto him. While waiting for it, a girl walked in front with a flag in her hand.

"Ready?" She lifted the flag and our engine revved, readying to release the speed. "Go!" Bringing the flag down, we sped forward and I went passing them in a blink. I was the first until Knockout appeared behind me. I blocked him when he had a chance to drive passing me. I could tell he was getting annoyed because the next thing he did was he rammed against me. "Watch the paint!" I yelled, pressing a button on the wheel to activate the nitro.

Thanks for this wonderful car, Melissa!

I laughed, watching the back mirror to see I left Knockout in dust. Then, the screen of my phone turned green and I smirked, seeing the chip had been installed into his system. I was about to contact Daniel before Knockout suddenly appeared beside me by ramming against my side, causing me until I decided to stop the car. I mentally felt relieved when noticing the cliff ahead of me. "That piece of glitch." I cursed, hopping out from the car.

Summoning my bow, I transferred my energy to create an arrow and pointed at Knockout until I got a clear target on him. Taking a deep breathe, I released the arrow and it went multiplying into hundred of arrows. Knockout avoided them and soon, he transformed into his robot mode. "What a coincidence. Looks like I found one of Autobot's pet." He smirked, standing to his full height. I decided to use my hoverboard, approaching him and landed in front of him. I knew it was stupid but long-range attack wasn't my style at all. "I'm not one of their pet, Cherry." He narrowed his optics, still disliking with the nickname I gave.

With that, his right hand transformed into a buzz saw and then, attacking me with it. I dodged and was about to summon my scythe before realizing the time limit I had for using that final move. I clicked my tongue, thinking why did I create that weakness onto myself? I dodged his attack once again and chuckled at him. "Can't catch me, Con'!" I flew between his legs and in that moment, I summoned the transparent strings to paralyze his movement. The strings went wrapping around his body and he glared at me. "Not this time!" I tried to hold him down as he tried to move around, attempting to free himself from the strings.

Unfortunately, I was an idiot and didn't notice that he could use his buzz saw to cut them. He did as what I thought and cut the strings before swiftly, grabbing me into his grip. His fingers wrapped around my body, holding me in one place. "Let me go!" I yelled, struggling. "Silent!" His grip became tighter, slowly suffocating me with the lack of oxygen. "Now, now, you're a valuable Human here. It will be a shame if I didn't manage to study your body before you died. Maybe I will discover the secret of how a Human like you are able to have this strong ability." Is he really a doctor or a scientist? I guess both of those career had the same purpose . . . or not? Whatever. It wasn't the time to think something like that.

"Hihihi~"

"What is so funny?" Knockout puzzled. "There's a thing about smart guys . . ." Then, his optics widened. "We will always cover our ass." I added, and then yelling into the communication earpiece. "Now, Daniel!" With that, Daniel started our next part of the plan by hacking into Knockout's memories. Suddenly, Knockout gripped his head and accidentally, loosening his grip on me. First of all, my butt was hurt from the fall! Second, I really didn't expected this crazy idea to work! Daniel was really good at hacking and maybe better than me. I stood up, readying to escape while Daniel gathered the information he could collect from Knockout.

I was about to run before letting out a scream when something struck onto me and released an electric shock through my body. My legs weakened due to the shock and collapsing onto the ground. I couldn't move my body. My limbs were rejecting the order from my brain to move even a twitch. Then, my ears perked up, hearing a sound of someone walking in high heels. The person stopped in front of my eyes and I groaned in pain as a hand grabbed me by my hair, lifting me above the ground.

"We meet again, Irene Reynolds." Oh my god. It was that son of a bitch!

In response to that, I glared into her eyes and she let out a chuckle. She must be laughing at my current state but when I managed to control my body once again, I would tear her apart! Her hand reached for my ear, grabbing the earpiece away before placing into her own ear. "Hello, friend of Irene. I think you can guess what's happening right now, don't you? I'll keep her as my own prisoner but," Her expression suddenly changed into serious, especially when talking to Daniel. "You can still save her but think of it as a new game for you. If you're unable to find her in 24 hours, we will not give her back and use her as our own weapon." I'm so going to torture her by showing her worst memories she had in her entire life!

As she finished talking with him, Katelyn destroyed the earpiece by burning it into ash with her flame. She leaned closer and had her usual annoying smirk. "This might be a lesson for you to not ever saving your enemy when you have an opportunity to finish me." She took out something, which looked like a pepper spray, from her back. "Have a nice sleep~" With that, she sprayed something at my face and I started to feel drowsy a bit.

Shit . . . That is . . . a sleeping . . . gas.

The Broken Soul | TFPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें