Part 40

Don't stop yet, the end is near.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕷️🕸️🕷️🤟🔥🤟🔥🤟🕷️🤟🕷️🤟🔥🤟🤟🔥🕸️🕷️🤟🤟

The streets were on fire, the roads were cracked and had holes all over. So you couldn't drive on them. Not that you could, their were so many flipped over cars and buses around the streets that it would make it hard to drive. Windows were shattered, the screams of Japanese people and foreigners could be heard. Windows were broken, entire buildings we're on fire. The sky was covered in black smoke from all the fires around the city. Making it so you couldn't see the stars. Heroes up and down the street, in the sky and all around. Fighting Nomu. The walls of buildings broken down, people turning on each other to survive. Whichever way you looked at it, this was chaos at it's best.

"Ben, what have you done? You went and asked the league of villains for help" Izuku didn't want to believe it, but, the evidence was right in front of him. He turned his head, looking around for Ben. "IZUKU!!!" He heard a scream. He turned his head to see Ben carrying Paige and Michiyo away down the street. "PAIGE!!!" He yelled back. He ran forward and backflipped on the roof of a car. The car bounced under his weight. He outstretched his hand to shoot a web.

BOOM‼️💥

He turned his head to look down the street. Seeing a big Nomu throwing cars around. It was approaching a group of people. He looked between the Nomu and Paige. He looked down in irritation. Scrunching his face up in anger that he couldn't do both at once.

In the end, he jumped toward the Nomu with teary eyes. "Sorry Paige, just wait a little for me" he whispered to himself.

The Nomu picked up a Mercedes and held it over it's head. The people, all in fear as the beast approached. It then threw the car. The civilians watched as it approached. A little girl stood with her mother, watching the car approach in fear. She closed her eyes as the car approached. Exactly an inch, before the car smacked them. The car flew backwards. They opened their eyes to see Izuku swinging with his right hand and the car stuck by a web line on the other hand. He pulled his left hand forward and the car crashed into the Nomu as he swung past it.

The beast caught the car and held it in it's hands. Izuku then turned,  swinging and double kicking it in the gut. He turned his head for a moment to see Paige disappearing from view.

Gotta hurry

He landed on the ground and grabbed two cars on each hand. Scrunching up the bumpers as he grabbed the metal. He walked forward toward the Nomu and smacked both cars on it.

One For All, any time now

He thought, as he let go of the cars.

In Izuku's psyche

All Mights old master ran toward the door in his psyche. She grabbed the door handle and tried to open it. "It won't open!" She yelled back. "What do you mean it won't open?!" The first user asked. "Something's blocking the door!!" She yelled as she pushed harder. "It seems that Izuku's state of mind and his emotions aren't allowing us to open the door" First user explained.

"So, he needs to calm down?" She asked. "Yes, but, we can't tell him that if the door won't open" First user said and ran into the door with his shoulder.

Back to reality

Izuku watched as the Nomu broke out of the cars. It rose to it's feet. Towering over Izuku. It's big fist came and punched Izuku on his side. He heard a crack as the punch landed. His eyes shot open in pain and shock as he flew across the road. Landing on the windshield of a car and breaking right through it. He landed in the passenger seat of the VW. He felt his side in pain.