Part 32

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤟🕷️
🕸️🕸️🤟🕸️🤟🤟🤟🕷️🕷️🕸️🤟

The 3 men looked around as one of them held a gun at the store owner. "H-Here, just please don't hurt me" the man said as he handed the jewels to the crook. The crook stuffed the jewels in his bag. "Hey boyz, you done packin there?" The man asked and looked back. Seeing the rest of the crooks bagging pearls, diamonds and jewels.

"Yeah, we good" the one said as he quickly surveyed the area. The man by the till nodded as he looked back at the jeweler before slapping him across the face with his gun. "Let's jet!" He yelled and they all bolted for the door. "Now that slap you gave him was a little much don't ya think?" A voice came. Suddenly, a head popped in by the door. The head hung upside down from behind the door frame.

Then the entire body dropped down and the moment it did. The men all stopped in their tracks. Staring at the being in front of them. "It's Spider-Man!" The one yelled. "You guys know about me, I'm flattered" he said and in a quick fashion. Webbed onto the bags of jewels and pulled. Making them land in front of him. He then webbed each of their eyes. Jumping forward and punching the one across the face. Sending him across the store and making him hit the wall. Once he hit the wall, Spider-Man quickly webbed him onto the wall with an impact web.
One of the other men ran to Izuku and tried to punch him. Spider-Man easy dodged the punch, but was shocked when a fist hit his gut.

The man looked at Izuku with a kind of smirk. Izuku couldn't tell that he was smirking cause he was wearing a mask, but the look he gave showed he was smirking. Izuku looked down to see a new fist form from the man's chest. And the bones from the fist the man tried to punch Izuku with were gone.

Quirk: bone manipulation. Able to manipulate his skeleton from inside his body. And shift them somewhere else.

Izuku's eyes flew open underneath the suit.

Don't vomit inside the mask. Don't vomit inside the mask.

He quickly punched the man and did a twist flip and kicked him at the same time. The man flew back, hitting the pay till. But, Spidey noticed something completely disturbing. Something so disgusting, he lift his mask up to his nose and vomited.

The man had shifted.. his skull...to his chest. To dodge the kick. "Quick, lets split!" The third man, who had been doing nothing up till now, said. They both ran and grabbed a bag as Spidey continued to vomit his guts out. "Th-Thats disgusting!" Spider-Man said as the men got into the van and started it up. Izuku pulled down his mask as the men closed the double doors at the back of the van. "Damnit, their getting away" Spider-Man said and ran out the store. Quickly webbing onto the top of the van and pulling to land on it. He landed with a thump, even denting the roof with his weight. "Crap! he's on the roof!" He heard one shout. Then a man opened one of the windows at the front and stuck his arm out the window. But, this wasn't any arm, this hand had gun barrels sticking out of it. Izuku gagged for a second before looking back at him. "Do all of you have disgusting quirks!?" He questioned as the man started firing. He flipped out the way of the bullets and landed on the edge of the truck. The truck to a sharp turn, almost knocking him off the top. "I'm starting to get the sensation that you guys don't like me!" Spider-Man yelled as one of the men tried to climb on top of the van. He had a gun in hand and began to open fire. Izuku flipped over his head and webbed his back. Before connecting that web to a building. The man with gun barrel arms kept firing at Spider-Man.

Then a buzzing sound was heard in Izuku's ears. Izuku tapped the side of his head and the call got answered. "Izuku" Paige's voice came through. "Oh hey babe~ how you doing?" He asked cheerfully.

Paige sat in her pent house in her pink morning slippers and gown. With a cup of coffee in hand. She still had some bed hair and some bags under her eyes. "Izu baby, I wanted to tell you that-" "bang! bang!" "Wait, are those gunshots I hear" she asked. Worry evident in her voice.