Part 17

The song above is only for this first part of the chapter.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Izuku sat in Ben's and his lab, thinking. He had two huge piles of scrunched up papers on the floor of failed ideas. Ben was right in his statement. Him and Izuku were both fucked.

He then scrunched up his latest idea as he screamed and clutched his hair. It had been two weeks since they got told to work on this. And Ben hadn't shown up to help once. It had just been him alone working on it so far. "No! No! No!" He yelled as he threw the ball onto the floor. He had managed to fix the remote Ben broke the other day though. But that set him back even more, because fixing that remote took all week. Setting the progress that he could have made back by a whole week.

Izuku wiped his forehead of sweat as he leaned back in the chair he was in. "What am I gonna do!?" He asked/yelled in frustration. He picked up his phone and looked at the time. '23:56' "Almost midnight" he said as he calmed himself. He picked up his coffee and drank some. But, spat it out. Seeing how it was cold now. "Damnit" he said as he looked at his clothes. Now soiled with coffee stains.

He placed both his hands onto his face and shook his head. "How am I gonna do this?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes. His eyes, which no longer had bags under them from lack of sleep, they had luggage now. He hadn't had a single night's sleep for 3 days till now. And the results were starting to show. You see, not having Ben to help here, meant he needed to do things by himself. Which made the job twice as hard.

"Ben, where are you?" He asked himself as he leaned on the desk.

At school

Izuku looked at his teacher with tired eyes. His 3 days with no sleep, became 4 now. He was struggling to stay awake, let alone pay attention. "UA's sport festival is drawing near" Aizawa said as he smirked a little. "Wait...Sports festival" Izuku said as he looked up and tried his hardest to take in what Aizawa was saying.

"Sports festival !?!?!" Everyone yelled except for Izuku. "I keep forgetting that this is a real school" Kirishima said as he fist pumped. "Wait, doesn't that sound like something villains would try to infiltrate?" Sero asked. "On the contrary, since UA seems to be going through with it, it seems their confident that they have all their ducks in a row and it will not be halted. For instance, I heard police invovlment will be increase five times" Aizawa said as he placed eye drops in both eyes.

"But if villains appear, c-can it be halted" Mineta asked with a scared expression. "Mineta! Have you never seen the UA sports festival?!" Midoriya asked/yelled. He now had a droopy smile on his face, he was excited for the sports festival but still tired. "Of course I have, but..." Mineta said as he ooked down. "Mineta...if villains do arrive, I will protect each and everyone of you again" Aizawa said which calmed everyone.

"In the past, the Olympics was what everyone in Japan got excited for. Now it's the UA sports festival" Izuku said. That droopy smile still plastered onto his face. "The countries top hero's are sure to be watching us" Yaoyorozu said a bit nervous. "It's because they'll be scouting for us" Iida said, looking all serious.
"After I graduate I wanna join a top hero squad and become their sidekick, so I can gain popularity" Kaminari said, hitting Jirou gently on the arm. "You know many people become sidekicks and lose the chance to break away and become heroes. Practically ruining their career before it even begins. And you seem like the type of of dumbass to do that" she said and smirked at his shocked expression.

"What!?!" Kaminari yelled, becoming pale. Izuku chuckled lightly at Kaminari's expression. "What are you gonna do after graduation then Midoriya, since you think my plans are so funny" Kaminari said and crossed his arms. "Me*Yawn* I'm gonna train and become my own hero. Then make my way up the ranks to number one" he said with a bright smile. "Geez man, you really need some sleep" Sero said and looked a bit nervous for Midoriya. "No, I'm fine" he said.