Part 9

Listening to song is optional.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥⚔️🔫🕷️🕸️😝🔥🔥

Izuku got to the training ground and looked around as his classmates arrived slowly. "First things first. Today, we're gonna work on basic excercises that I'm sure you all know about. Standing long jump, indurance running. These are all excercises that you know from your old schools. But, the difference is that, you weren't allowed to use you quirks right. Well, the script has been flipped, here, you can go wild with your quirk. Izuku" he said staring at the boy. "In middle school, how far could you throw a ball?" Aizawa said.

"67 metres" he said. "Not bad, so you could already throw it pretty far. But, this time, use your quirk to throw the ball. Do anything, cause anything flies here at Yuuie" he said and threw the ball at Izuku from behind his head. His spider sense tingled and told him to lift his hand behind him, so he did and he caught the ball perfectly without even looking.

This surprised a few, but most didn't think much of it.

Izuku reeled back his hand and threw the ball and waited for it to get far enough. Before webbing it and swinging it around and released. Aizawa's phone beeped and he nodded in respect. "Not too shabby" he said and showed the phone to Izuku and everyone. It read 1123m

Izuku fist pumped and jumped into the air
Bakugou looked at his happiness and felt enraged. He activated his quirk and dashed toward him with a snarl. "Deku!!" He yelled and was about to explode Izuku's back. But he found himself fall over and roll when his quirk deactivated itself.

He looked at his hand and tried to use his quirk, but still nothing.

"Don't make me over use my quirk damn it, I've got bad eyes" Aizawa said as his eyes were red and his hair flowed up a bit. "Now, let's continue with the excercise" he said and turned to log the scores. "This might actually be fun" An invisible girl said. "Fun hey, here at Yuuie, we're trying to mold you to be model hero's. No have fun, so how's this, the person that comes last will be expelled. This will push you all to try your hardest. Now remember these words, because they'll count in future. Plus Ultra" Aizawa said with a smirk playing on his lips.

Everyone tensed up as they watched Aizawa call them all to begin the first activity.

Later

Izuku and the rest of the guys were getting changed and was buttoning up his shirt, when his phone buzzed. He picked it up and and saw the contacts name that texted him.

You have 1 unread text from Paige Jane

Was what his phone read. He unlocked his phone and read the message.

'swing on by once your done with school. We've got a project to work on'

Was what the message read. He nodded and acknowledged the message before getting fully changed. Instead of putting his blazer back on, he hooked the loop of it around his finger and slung in over his shoulder. He walked toward his classroom and opened the door before closing it. The people who were actually there, turned to look at him. A bit surprised.

The girl who was pink, Mina, was what he thought her name was. Was staring at him and so was the frog girl. His blazer hid most of his muscle, but now that he didn't have it on. They saw that his school shirt wasn't all that big and it basically hugged on to his body. Showing as his muscle and abs in all it's glory. It's like when. All Might wears a suit and tie, they were similar.