Part 39

Woo!! It's coming to an end. I'm glad that you've all been with me so far.

🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🔥🔥🔥🕸️🔥🕸️🔥🕸️🔥🕸️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕸️🔥🕸️🔥🕸️

Izuku walked into the apartment building to visit his mother. He had asked All Might if he could, and the blonde had seen nothing wrong with it. So he let Izuku go.

But, he did tell him to make it back before late for some training. He also still needed to get prepared for the dinner that was gonna happen later today for Nara Labs is success. Apparently, there's gonna be a lot of high class people. Such as other CEO's, army men, the heads of the different departments of Nara Labs. All these people were coming. The guest list consisted of 421 people. A few celebrities were also gonna be there, along with some pro heroes. All these random people had been invited, but they couldn't invite Ben?

It still got to Izuku that the person who thought of it all, wasn't invited. It bugged him to a point where he felt like bringing Ben anyway. But, there's a guest list.

Midoriya shook his head as he walked toward their door. Apartment number 23. He was about to knock, when he noticed a letter that had red writing on it. It was on the floor in front of their door. He didn't need to bend down to read it. It's message was clear. It said 'Eviction Notice' he bent down and picked it up. He unlocked the front door and walked inside.

"Are there no shifts I can work?" He heard his mother's voice through their small apartment. "Please sir, their must be some openings today" he began to creep up toward where the voice was coming from. It didn't take him that long to find his mother in their kitchen. "I-I just need some money to pay for a few things-" she stopped talking immediately and sighed. "Please sir, I'm a single mother. I'm just trying to give my son the best life he can have. It's hard. His school fees cost a lot and, I still need to keep food on the table and-" she stopped talking once more and nodded. "Okay, I understanding sir" she said and pulled the phone away from her ear. She put the phone down on the counter and gripped a hand full of her hair. "What am I gonna do?" She asked herself.

Izuku then decided to make himself known. "Mom..." Inko whipped around and looked at Izuku. "Izuku...when did you get here?" She asked. Izuku examined his mother. Hair was moving in every which direction. Making some of her gray hairs visible. But, she was only in her thirties. Leaving Izuku to think they came from stress. She had some bags under her eyes. She had on a simple black long sleeve shirt with a normal white skirt.

"...are we being evicted?" He asked. "N-No, honey we're not being evicted" she said. "Don't lie to me mom" he said and she sighed. "Yeah, we are. But, don't worry. Mommy's gonna find a place for us to stay" she said and walked over to him. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Izuku stood with an awestruck face. They were gonna lose their home. "Now, what did you come here for? I thought you'd be staying with All Might all week" she said and stepped back with a tired smile. Izuku looked into her eyes. "Look, don't worry too much about it" she said. "I heard what you said, about school fees..." He said as he looked away. Inko sighed at that. She knew what was coming next. Her son was a lot of things. Generous, kind, respectful, and a bunch of other things. She knew that when something like this happens, he always used to blame himself. "...I should have known, U.A is a very demanding school. If...if you want me to drop out and go to simpler school... I'll... I'll... I'll-" "No! Izuku, we'll find a way. Something will happen. I don't want you to have to give up your dream school" she then released a breath. "I'll just, try to get another job" she said.

Izuku looked at his mother with shock. He never really said anything about it, but, if there's one thing you should know about Izuku. It's that he's very observant. He's already noticed that Inko had been working 3 jobs already. He just didn't bring it up. Which now, made him angry. He saw it all, he saw his mother's suffering, he saw her come home late at night, he saw her tired face everyday. And, he didn't do anything about it. If you thought about, what could he do though. He felt utterly pissed at himself.