Chapter 26

Jennie POV

I woke up at the sight of my gorgeous wife preparing for work. She's in front of the vanity mirror and doing her make up. She look like a corporate chic in her business attire with her slicked back wet look hair that emphasized the beautiful contour of her face even more. Her back is facing me but I can see her in the mirror clearly.

I chose to stay on the bed while my eyes feasting on her back. Lisa is really a sight to behold, her beautiful body that fits perfectly with her dress told me so. Her beauty is definitely not perfect but those slight imperfections just made everything perfect. She has a label of her own, a trademark that only hers and hers alone. I wonder if our kids will inherit those qualities. I hope so. Because more than ever, I'm hoping that our babies will get her physical appearance. I want the twins face like hers I don't want them to look like the sperm donor. I preferred to see little Lisa's running around our bedroom. I'm sure this room will be filled with so much happiness. Now, I can't wait to see my twins and their Mama Lis playing and laughing together.

I can't help but smile at my visions and that's when Lisa turned around and caught me.

"Good morning,wifey." She greeted with a wide smile on her lips.

"Good morning,hubby." My smile automatically vanished when I see her looking at me.

"Seems like you have a good night sleep." She said while spraying some perfume on her pulse points.

"Yeah, I guess." I said and quickly covered my nose with my hand because I smell her perfume. "Lisa, what the hell was that?" I snap at her.

"What?" Lisa looked at me,slightly frowning in confusion.

"That thing that you sprayed on your body. It smells like garbage."

"This one?" She said while raising the bottle of perfume.

"Did you change your perfume?" I said frowning because now I'm bot feeling so well because of the perfume I smell. I covered my nose with my both hands.

"Nope, I'm still using my old one." She smell the bottle of perfume. "It's smell good. It smells the same. Here. You wanna smell it?" She walked towards me while handing the bottle of her perfume and so I quickly get up and sat down from the bed.

"No,stop right there!" I almost yelled at her.

She quickly stopped on her tracks. "Wifey, are you ok?" She asked confusedly.

"Oh God, I'm gonna throw up." I quickly went out of the bed and run to the bathroom. I throw up and I almost hugging the toilet sink. 

"Wifey, are you ok?" I heard her asked worriedly while gently caressing my back.

"I'm fine. Just go, you'll be late for work." I hardly answered. I still wanna throw up but I don't have anything in my stomach to throw up anymore.

"Wifey,is it normal that you throw up like that? We can go to the hospital so the doctors--"

"Lisa, I'm fine ok?! Just... just go and leave me alone!" I yelled at her. I smelled again her perfume and I feel that I will throw up again. So I started to throw up, even though my stomach is empty.

"Wifey, I just wanna help you. Please tell me what to do.." she said in gentle tone that I felt like crying.

"Lisa, I just want you to leave me,for now. I promise I'll be fine." I said softly without looking at her.

I felt that she stand from sitting at my back and went out the bathroom.

And that's when I started crying. I don't know what's happening to me but I felt so emotional that I wanted to weep. I hate her and love her at the same time. I'm sick of her smell,of her presence but I know I need her. I know I'm being unfair to her and it hurts me more everytime I yelled at her when all that she wanted was to share everything with me. I know that she only wanted to help me to ease what I'm feeling right now but I can't control being annoyed at her everytime I saw her mysterious almond brown orb eyes.

Ugh! How I hate those smoldering and mysterious eyes.

And now i don't like even her smell.

It's been days that we don't slept together because I hate sleeping beside her but inspite of that I missed her with all those nights. Every night I need to hugged her pillow so I will fell asleep. I ache for her kiss and her touch. I missed her warm embrace and the fell of her body next to mine. But my whole being was rejecting her when she's around.

Oh,how I hate this feeling. Vulnerability is an alien thing to me until now... and it sucks bigtime!

                          ***

Please don't hate me on the next upcoming chapters ✌️😬