Chapter 4

Jennie POV

I woke up with the sunrays hitting my face passing through the floor to top glass windows. I was too sleepy to get up so I close my eyes again but then something caught my half-sleep mind.

Floor to top glass window???

My room doesn't have floor to top glass windows. That's too huge for a room in the attic.

With that thought, I open my eyes quickly. I didn't move a fraction and just let my eyes surveyed the whole place.

Huge glass windows was everywhere around me making the natural light came in. My eyes went up and saw the architecturally-designed high ceiling.

Where the hell am I ?

I tried to remember what happened last night but a sudden pain from my head came in.

"Ugh!" I groaned aloud as I closed my eyes tightly.

Damn martini!

Despite the bad headache I tried to get up.

But as I sat down on the bed,the satin sheets that covering around my body went down exposing my bare torso.

I gasp aloud when I found out that I had nothing on except for my skimpy bikini bottom. I never slept naked,never in my entire existence and it's a shock that I woke up almost in my birthsuit considering that I'm in someone else's bedroom.

I quickly pull the comforter to cover my almost naked body and slowly felt my body if i feel something wrong.

I still had my panties on and I don't feel anything odd on my body. I feel relief when I realize that nothing happened last night.

But what is really happened last night? I asked myself while shaking my head wildly. My hangover is killing me, i cannot think properly.

Last time I remeber I was drinking in a bar then some guy came in and harassed me. And that's when the mysterious stranger that I met on a plane appeared and save me from the hands of that pervert.

Then we talk... we drink... and I passed out after a few glass of martini.

That's the last thing I remember.

I look around again in the entire room.

I am inside a luxurious bedroom. And I am more than sure that wherever I am, it was some place higher. The skyline that I saw from where I am sitting is a living proof of that.

Aside from the king size bed, the bedside table and the expensive couch, there was nothing more inside making the bedroom more spacious. But the whole place itself spoke of class and elegance. The interior who are dominated by colors black and white is superb. Whoever owned this bedroom must be ultra rich.

But who's really the owner of this room? And where is L anyway? I know she is the one who brought me here? And why on earth am I naked? Did she took advantage of my drunkenness last night? Is she the one who undressed me?

For that thought my head ache again. This time, I felt like someone's hammering it.

"Damn hang over!" I cursed silently while holding my forehead with one hand.

I was in that position when a fat and short woman entered the room. The woman is wearing a business attire, must be in her mid-thirties. She's a little darker, not really ugly but also not too nice, just the average. She's carrying a tray containing a glass of fresh orange juice and a slice of blueberry cheesecake.

She smile immediately when she see's me.

"Good morning, you're awake." My senses got back when i heard her voice.