Chapter 7

Jennie POV

I've been waiting for Lisa for almost two hours now. I'm sitting in her comfy couch in the living room of her penthouse. I need to discussed with her the description of my job as her assistant. Patty toured me around MC earlier this morning and told me that I should be with the big boss at all times,meaning 24/7. I need to attend all her needs regardless of the time and place. And for me, that's bullshit!

Is she some kind of a two year old kid that needs attention at all times? My job is just to assist her, not do all things for her. Is she a disable?! That crazy beyotch!

I would just like to wait for her in the office but Patty said Lisa could not go back to the office because her meeting to the client will consume all her time. So Patty offered to lend me the spare key of Lisa's penthouse in MC Tower, She said it's ok for me to have the spare key because I'm her reliever for three weeks that's why I should have the key for Lisa's house.

MC Tower was ofcourse owned by "high and mighty" Lalisa Manoban. And she occupied the whole penthouse that served as her abode. I was about to say "humble abode" but her place is definitely the opposite of the word humble, just like it's owner.

After I left her office this morning I haven't seen her again. I know she's busy on her work and also I'm listening to Patty's orientation but the truth is my attention is in the other thing. Half of my mind was filled with the thought of the big boss on the top floor. What happened between us is still running in my thoughts.

How could I let myself submit to her advances? No, I didn't submit... but I almost submit. It's a good thing that I controlled myself.

But for the whole day my mind is always thinking about Lisa and her soft touched in my lips. That touch alone sent shiver down to my spine.

Oh, my! Am I attracted to her?! Hell, no! I'm not a lesbian and this is just a simple girl crush. It's normal, I'm normal. I'm convincing myself the whole day.

I glance at my wristwatch. It's past nine already. I said to myself that if Lisa will not come home by ten I will just go home and talked to her tomorrow in the office.

What kind of meeting is that, it's almost late at night. My God, she's been out of the office since three in the afternoon! She's with that client more or less six hours alreay? I wonder if that client is a girl.

Shut up Jennie! So what if her client is a girl? It's not as if your jealous or anything like that!

I shook my head to removed whatever's lingering on my head.

"What the heck Jennie! What are you thinking? You're not jealous ok? You're not! You don't have the right and you're not allowed to feel something like that. You're a girl, for God's sake! Stick to that thought." I uttered loudly, convincing myself. But then, thoughts of Lisa rushed in again and that totally pissed me off.

"Oh, God I'm going crazy! I should go now before this "virus" cause by Lalisa Manoban get me." I uttered again, then quickly stoop up and prepare myself to leave.

I almost bumped to someone when I opened the door and walked out.

"Jesus Christ! You startled me!" I blurted out in surprised.

"What are you doing here." She asked in an almost hoarse voice. Her heads frowning and she looked a little bit haggard.

"I-I was waiting for you." I answered her while frowning because of how she look like now.

"Why?" She asked and went inside her penthouse.

I closed again the door and went to her in the living room.