"If you do anything to jeopardize this team - You'll be dead where you stand."

Frisk held herself back from saying anything, knowing that it would only make Chara more angry. She also knew it would do no good to convince Chara away from her claim.

The only thing Frisk could do was listen, and agree.

She wasn't planning on hurting anyone on the team, but after what Chara said, she was determined to never let it happen.

Her eyes flicked to the security cameras, and she wondered if anyone was watching.

Then she wondered if anyone cared.

Chara left as quickly as she came, and when the door was shut, Frisk realized she had been threatened.

Just like what Cortex would do.

Finally, Frisk found the source of why she was uneasy.

Because she would never be accepted there.

During that day, Sans had finished notifying Alphys on the information, and he found himself once again, in Grillby's bar.

He stared at the flame man before him, and a silence hung in the air as both dared the other to speak. 

Sans couldn't help feeling the slightest bit responsible for their awkward silence, and he recalled their last conversation with a slight wince. 

Finally, he tried breaking the ice with, "So... Are ya gonna offer me a drink or what?"

He gave a weak smile but was disappointed when Grillby slammed a shot of ketchup on the counter, then went back to cleaning a cup without a word.

"Oh come on Grillby!" Sans sighed, holding his head in his hands, "I know I messed up and I'm sorry about what I said about Muffet, but we don't need to act like two high school girls in the midst of fighting!"

Grillby rolled his eyes and glared down at the cup he was washing, holding back his grumbles of disagreement and anger.

Noticing this, Sans gave another weak smile and said, "Ya know, buddy, we would probably make two pretty hot girls."

He held back a chuckle and shot finger guns as he tried, "Heh, but you would definitely be hotter than me...!"

Waiting for a laugh, Sans stared, holding his smile and guns as if they would help convince Grillby to laugh.

Except no laugh came, and Sans felt his hands lower along with his smile in disappointment.

He knew it would take a lot to take Grillby off a grudge, and he tried to remember where the argument came from in the first place. He remembered what he said about Muffet, and then he remembered what Grillby had said about Frisk.

Grillby had every right to be angry at him. 

He was always complaining and talking about Frisk. When was the last time he listened to Grillby?

Maybe... if he admitted to Grillby that he liked-

"Are you coming onto me, Sans?"

Sans paused his thoughts (gladly too, he didn't know exactly where they were leading) and looked at Grillby in surprise, and he thought over what the fiery man had said.

Then he grinned and chuckled, (a bit confused), "What?"

He caught Grillby's small smile, and Grillby explained, "You said I would be a hot girl, much hotter than you. Are you calling me hot, Sans?"