thirteen.

Joshua did not know where he was going. Soonyoung had told him the library was down the hall to his right but oh Lord, the amount of halls in this damned castle was too much for his five braincells to handle.

His head was starting to ache after taking a look at each and every door that was decorated with some sort of symbol to indicate what was inside the room.

Joshua huffs. He turns to head the direction he had come in, perhaps he could ask someone directions.

"Lost?" He screeches and leaps back. He hears a burst of laughter and frantically whips his head around to find its source.

"Oh deary, I'm so sorry," A thump is heard behind him and he turns around once again. Taken aback, he steps back at the sight of two huge angel-like wings. The laugh is still ringing in the hall and it seemed to coming from those wings.

The pair of wings start to flutter open slowly and eventually reveals what it was hiding.

A boy, about the same height as him and had ash purple hair that reached to his shoulders. The boy was smiling a bright, pretty smile that could possibly melt Joshua right him then and there.

However, he does not. What Joshua does do is turn around and walk away.

"H-hey! Where are you going?" The boy sputters out in disbelief.

"I'm dead. I just saw an angel, so i'm gonna go get some rest on my deathbed." Joshua says out simply.

Something brushes past him quickly and a few feathers fly off as it does so.

Suddenly the man is in front of him and has a smug smirk wiped on his face beautifully chiseled face.

"Shouldn't I be the one calling you angel, sweetheart?" Joshua is unaffected and softly shoves the man to the side. "Bye."

The man rolls his eyes, "God, you're gonna be a pain to deal with. Come on princess, no more games."

Joshua turns around looking at the man disgustedly, "Who're you calling prin-" Before he could finish his sentence, a hand firmly grabs his wrist. And suddenly he's flying, the halls passing by are only a blur.

He looks up and only realises why his feet had magically lifted off the ground. The man who had rudely scared him was flying with those big angelic wings of his and holding his wrist rather tightly so he wouldn't fly off during their "take-off".

Their journey is quickly halted as they stop at their destination. A door, big and golden stands before them.

"Wow, whatta ride." The man whistles and brushes off the nonexistent dust off his dress shirt. The wings slowly shrink and retreat into his back.

"You okay?" He turns around, trying his best not to laugh at the sight before him. Joshua's shirt had several creases along its torso and sleeves and his hair was sticking out in different directions.

"I'm- what- huh-" The man couldn't handle it anymore and started to laugh to his hearts content. Noticing the frown on the pink-haired boy made him slowly stop laughing to introduce himself. The man flashes a big, bright smile.

"I'm Yoon Jeonghan! one of the advisors here at Ahomore palace and i'm charge of taking care of you. And don't worry about introducing yourself, I know who you are." Joshua nods.

"Come on, let's go in." Jeonghan gives both doors a slight push and they both open. Joshua notices how the other boy cringes at the scraping sound of the door and the marble floor. "God, I should really tell Soonie about these doors." The boy mumbles.

Joshua gapes for what seems the nth time since he's arrived at the castle. Hundreds and thousands of books sit atop the many shelves. He looks around to take everything in. There wasn't a single wall in the humongous room; only shelves and a few windows.

"Welcome to the library!" Jeonghan comes up behind him, scaring him again. "Here's the home of approximately 234,438,901 books!"

Joshua steps to the side and looks at the boy. "Approximately?"

Jeonghan shrugs. "I'll have to check again, but yeah," He walks to one of the very tall bookshelves situated oddly in the middle of the room. He gives it a slight push which makes the whole bookshelf travel to the other side of the room.

At this point, Joshua isn't surprised. "How many rooms do you guys need." Behind the shelf was yet another hall lit by several chandeliers. Jeonghan snorts while opening the door that had a rose symbol on it.

"This'll be your workplace." A big desk is situated in the middle of the room with several bookshelves surrounding it, the room is illuminated with a single glass chandelier and a window

Joshua shakes his head. "Workplace? For what?"

Jeonghan blinks twice before his face lights up once again. "Oh, right! I forgot to tell you, you'll be new royal advisor!"

"Advisor?"

"Yup! So," The long haired boy goes to one of the shelves and picks out a bunch of books. A loud thump is the sound when he sets the stack of books onto the table, making the room slightly shake.

"your first task of the week is to read all of these." He says, hand on his hip and his smile never leaving his lips.

"Anyway, Soonyoung wasn't lying when he said I was busy so I'll be going back to my office."

"Wait wha-"

"Have fun!" He says cheerfully and the door slams shut.

Joshua furrows his eyebrows and turns to the stack of books. He groans and slumps his back.

Here we go.