ten.

Soonyoung unnecessarily kicks open the dining room doors open to only reveal the prince- Chan, eating his cereal while unimpressedly glaring at the older for peaceful breakfast.

"Channie, where's your brother?"

The prince shrugs and turns back to his cereal. "Still sleeping I guess."

Junhui watches amusedly at the interaction between the two. Soonyoung groans loudly and spins on his feet to walk back to the rooms hall while Jun follows right behind him.

The advisor stomps his way to one of the doors and knocks rather loudly. When he receives no response he rolls his eyes and lets himself in.

"Minghao, I woke you up two hours ago-" A kick is directed towards the black-haired boy but he easily dodges it. The king groans and Junhui faintly hears him say an "'m tired.".

"C'mon today's an important day..." Junhui backs out of the door and waits outside to not disturb the two. After a while, the man finally comes out. "We'll go on ahead, follow me."

Soonyoung leads them both into an office. The office is littered with books and papers, the main table sitting next to the gold framed window that has piles and piles of paperwork splayed across its timber wood face.

The advisor sighs and snaps his fingers. Books, papers, and stationary alike start to float back to their rightful places and Junhui stares in awe at the magic. The man walks towards one of the bookshelves and picks out a thick red-covered book. He blows and a gust of dust flies off of the cover. Soonyoung snaps his fingers once again and the chair that had been hiding in the corner of the room comes skidding towards the table.

"Sit down." He says and Junhui quickly does so.

"So Junhui, i'm assuming you're terribly confused on what's going on at the moment." The younger chuckles unhumorously.

"You think?"

"Right, I'll explain everything but you have to be told this story first." Soonyoung lifts the book up higher and Junhui takes a closer look at the cover.

It reads 'AHOMORE HISTORIA' in big bold lettering.

"Ah- uh, I think you can get straight to the point, I already know this story-"

"Do you now?" Soonyoung says, slightly raising an eyebrow.

"I mean everyone's told this story at a young age- right? Queen Minyoung is killed by Queen Minhee-"

"You know the more... 'child appropriate' version. Now shut your trap, I'll tell you actually went down" Junhui quickly snaps his mouth shut and listens to him.

"It all starts with Queen Minyoung..."