~ Find sleep-deprived partner ~

Quote of the day!

"Be yourself, everyone is already taken"

- Oscar Wilde

***Author's Note***

By the way... These stories are more or less based off of real events. To help with author embarrassment... What stories do you have of being the sleep-deprived friend/partner or the one who found the sleep-deprived friend/partner

KEITH
You leant against the frame of the bed. The faint scent of the book on your lap tickled your nose with every page you turned. Deeply, you inhaled. Oh, goodness at its best! You flipped the next page, greedily skipping across every word.

KOONG!

A chill licked the back of your spine as the sound of silence spread across the house. Your head darted to your open bedroom door. "Keith?" You called out. "Is that you?"

Shuffling at the front door eased your fear as the jingling of keys accompanied a familiar groan. More shuffling echoed across the apartment. Boots coming off, keys being hung onto its hook and slow padded footsteps swaying towards the bedroom.

Keith appeared head first. He sauntered over to the bed and fell. You covered your mouth as you bent over on the bed stifling your laughter. Keith had landed with half his body on top while the other was hanging off the edge. 

"Man, the photos I could take right now."

Keith grunted in response. 

You snorted again, "Do you need a hand?"

Keith grunted sharply. 

You laughed and crawled across the bed. As you crawled off to stand, you almost fell off. A stench wafted into your nose. This was not the pleasant smell of an old book! This was Keith's helmet hair stench! You cried, "Whoa! You need to shower!"

Keith grunted a longer response, almost whinging. "No, I'm not letting you sleep on our bed with you smelling worse than a wet dog. You're taking a shower Kogane."

Keith's eyes flashed open as you said he last name. Of all the names to calm him now- "fine." Keith wearily got up and teetered to the bathroom. "Don't call me that (y/n)." Keith turned around and looked you dead in the eye. "Or will have to drag you in the shower with me."

"Ha," you laughed. "I'd like to see you try."

[Insert what you think happened afterwards ya little nasties]

HUNK

You moaned. You jabbed the door once more. Of course, the key didn't magically insert itself no the lock. It poked a small dent into the wood of the door. "Please get in. I just want to sleeeeep."

You poked at the door a few more times until the key finally slid in. "Yes!" You laugh/cried and opened the door to see the dark house. You groaned and wearily locked the door behind you.

Your bags were slumped at the door and you staggered to the bedroom. On your way, you took off your work clothes until you were stripped to your singlet and shorts. The silence kept a soothing comfort as you quietly changed into whatever your hands grabbed first.