~ New Year's celebration ~

~~~~~~~~~~

Heh heh heh... You can kill me now for being the tardiest author ever... I am so sorry for all of you peeps... Gah! I don't know what's wrong with me... xD

~~~~~~~~~~

KEITH

You rested your cheek against your knuckle, looking out of the apartment window. Just... You wanted peace. Keith was right, you were pulled into something you didn't want to be involved in. You thought you had fallen in love with your cute apartment neighbour that turned out to be the best friend you could never ask for. But here you were, leaning against the couch as Keith wrapped bandages around your waist and wrist from last night's break-in from G-tech HQ.

"Hey," Keith whispered. He gently pinched your chin, whisking his fingers against your skin. "What are you thinking?"

You turned over to Keith. He was also covered in cuts and bruises. A  loud sigh rushed out of your mouth. "I can't stop thinking about rescuing Lance." Keith lowered his gaze in a slight frown. "I can't stop thinking about the fact that Lance also died! And that we were risking our lives and that-and that we were-!"

"Shhh." Keith placed a tender finger against your lip. "It's okay."

"No, it's not," you cried.

Keith crawled onto the couch next to you. For the first few seconds, he silently caressed your shoulder, careful of your injuries. But then he started to kiss your cheek, slowly moving to your eyes, your lips, your neck and your shoulder. You melted as Keith slowly engulfed you in a warm embrace, luring you closer and closer to him. Soon you were in his lap, your back leaning against his chest. 

Keith crossed his arms around your body, folding his hands on your stomach. "I'm sorry that this had to happen to you." You stayed silent, quietly breathing. "But I'm glad that it was you." Keith tenderly kissed the nape of your neck, resting his chin against your shoulder. "I love you so much, (y/n)."

A small smile tugged on the side of your lip. "I love you too, Keith."

"Oh, and by the way-"

"Hmm?"

"Happy New Year."

Soft explosions boomed in the distance. You quickly got up from the couch and saw from a distance, fireworks bursting in a beautiful array of colour and light. You laughed, watching the show from your balcony. Keith followed closely behind, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Here's to a new year, (y/n). I wonder what's going to happen."

"Maybe an adventure," you sighed.

"I don't know," Keith smiled, "I feel like something special is coming this year and I hope it involves you."

You blushed as Keith's breath tickled your neck, sending warm shivers down your spine. Keith hugging you from behind while gently breathing against your neck always sent fireworks to explode inside of you.

"Yeah," you whispered, "I hope it does."

HUNK

You and Hunk decided that after having so much... excitement outside, it was time to settle down and stay indoors. Having an amazing boyfriend like Hunk had many perks but the best out of them all was his home cooked meals! Like oh my gosh, you don't even have to say anything; he will know what you want to eat and cook it perfectly. He's the dream guy period.