~ "I just can't remember" ~

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

For a future chapter, I am going to need some OCs! SO! If you want to see your OC in the book as some special characters, comment them in the comment section and I will choose which ones to use. If your OC has a specific character please write it down. If you don't write it down, I will turn the character in my own way for the story. The invitation is open until a chapter that will be soon released. Please don't be shy! See you later on!

KEITH

You were in the gym. The one thing you remembered clearly was how to fight. And that fact bothered you the most. Out of all the things to remember, you remembered how to fight. You slipped on your boxing gloves and stepped on the platform, slamming your leg into the filled bag. You screamed, swinging your leg into the object, quietening the whole gym.

The pain was suddenly addictive. You threw a left hook into the bag, then an elbow, spinning and moving around as the bag began to swing in and out. Soon you were in an aggravated dance with the lifeless object that was screaming its painted colour, red.

It was a red pill bottle that you fed on. It was the colour of Keith's jacket and it was the colour of the thing you wanted to see the most, blood. Sounds of your grunting, screaming and hitting the bag began to smack the silence again and against causing other gym members to look at each other in annoyance or worry.

"Hey."

You ignored the voice and continued to work against the bag, needing more pain and more fatigue on your body.

"Hey, are you okay?" Someone came from behind you, tapping on your shoulder. 

Instinctively, you turned around to elbow him in the face but the man stepped back a second before and dodged your attack. He chuckled. "So what brings you back to the gym with a temper like that?" He asked.

"What's it to you?" You hissed.

"Ouch, what happened to you and Keith this time?" The man asked.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" You asked.

"Uh... It's Dylan." He gave you a humorous look and gestured to himself. "Remember me? The uncle of the kid you helped with his blue belt test?"

You gave him a look before sighing. You punched the bag again, sending it swinging before walking off the platform. "I suffered amnesia after a drug overdose. I can't remember anything," you said, taking your gloves off.

Dylan looked at you, speechless. You ignored him and packed up, leaving him alone in the gym. "Have a good one." You got your packed bag and walked out of the gym with a few people looking in your direction.

When you got home, you threw your gym bag into the bedroom before hitting the showers. Cosmo wasn't too happy with you almost hitting him. He let out a growl while you sighed. "Sorry Cosmo," you called out.

You turned the hot water on and started to strip, waiting for the water to warm. You noticed that your body had lost some volume. Well, to be fair, you hadn't been eating well and the diet that the doctor put you in was to help with nutrients rather than gain some weight.

A knock pounded on the door. "Just hang on Keith, let me have a shower!"

...

"Yeah?" You walked out the shower with your wet hair and fresh home clothes.

Keith looked at you from one of the kitchen seats. He held something in his hand and placed it on the table. You stared at the object, frozen in fear. It was the medicine bottle that you found in the bedroom before eating everything inside it.