~ Waking up in weird positions ~

If any of you guys have had sleepovers, siblings sleeping in the same bed because either one/both of you were scared of sleeping alone or were just plain buggers... Then you would probably understand the absolute STRUGGLE of realising what kind of sleeper you are. I guess some people in relationships can also relate... Heh heh, relate... relationships... Never mind. Basically what I am saying is, we all starfish, hang off the side of the bed and even fall off of it. But the Voltron gang? Sleep in space must be really hard.

Comment what kind of weird positions you've woken up in, hopefully, I'm not the only one who suffers in the morning xD

Quote of the day!

'Never leave things till last minute unless you want to be like me; a sad teenager who forgot to update her Wattpad book cause of Life'

- Literally me

KEITH

You rolled over to switch shoulders but something was stopping you from moving. You looked over and saw Keith doing a weird spooning position. His leg was wrapped around one of yours, his arm was halfway up your shirt and the other arm was stuck in your hair but that wasn't the weirdest bit, his mouth was locked onto the sleeve of your shirt. You, however, were normal.

"Uh, Keith?" You asked nervously.

"Mmm-Ack!" Keith coughed furiously and tugged his arms back but then realised that his arm was caught under your shirt and started to blush but coughed again when he could still taste your shirt.

"Keith?!" You exclaimed. You flipped over and saw Keith hiding under the covers. You laughed and peeked under a small air gap. "Are you okay baby?" You cooed. Keith just looked down, his face flushing brighter than a tomato.

"Nothing happened last night... right?" Keith asked.

"Uh, you came home late last night from the mission, nothing else happened after that," You answered innocently.

"Okay," Keith whispered.

"Keith, you're going to get really hot down there," You said.

"I don't want to come out," Keith whined. Keith yanked the blanket down to seal off the air gap while you laughed.

"Come on, Keith," you pouted.

"No," he said childishly.

HUNK

When the sun hit your face, you smiled knowing that another day was here. What was even better was the fact that it was Saturday! You threw the sheets off you but then you fell off the bed. You gagged a gurgling sound out from your mouth as you flipped over and landed straight on your spine. A bloodcurdling growl woke Hunk up who poked his head from the opposite side of the bed.

"Bun-bun?" Hunk groaned. "Why are your legs hanging off the side of the bed?"

"I don't know, I think I was sleeping in a weird position 'cause when I wanted to push the covers off I fell out," You answered. Hunk stayed silent while you waited for you back to adjust to the pain and the hardness of the floor.