6 | realisation

"Oh my god

"Oh my god. They are all linked." Stevie yelled as she shot up from her seat in the living room. She and Magnus had spent the morning trying to find out what Esther's plan was.

Magnus looked at his sister in confusion, "What are you talking about? Who is linked?" No one understood her train of thought sometimes and Magnus wondered if he ever could. She was a strange one but that's what he loved about her.

"The Mikaelson's are linked to all vampires. They are the Original Vampires. Killing them means killing their whole sire line. The Mikaelson's being alive, means that any vampire they have sired and the long line after, stay alive. You can't have the existence of vampires without the Original Vampires." Stevie explained, practically ranting. It made sense. Esther had always hated what she had created and saw her children as nothing more than a curse.

Magnus looked at his sister in awe, "That actually makes sense. Like how a coven of witches have less power when their coven leader dies. It totally makes sense, why didn't I think of that sooner?"

"I'm just smarter." Stevie smirked.

"I don't like you anymore."

"You love me."

"Please don't remind me."

"What?" Klaus exclaimed when Stevie told the whole family about her theory

They had all trusted the young witch and knew to always heed her advice as it had saved them more than once.

Stevie sighed, "She's trying to extinguish the existence of all vampires. She still sees vampires as abominations and against nature. She might love you but more than she fears what she has created."

"Where does that leave us?" Rebekah asked. She loved her mother and wanted nothing more than to be a family but she didn't want to lose any of her brothers, even if she wanted to kill them most days.

Stevie smirked, "Leave her to me. She pissed off the wrong witch. I have too many people I care about to let her finish what she came to do. I know she's your mother but I'm not going to stand by and let her finish."

Elijah nodded, "We understand but give us the chance to talk to her first. She's still our mother."

"Whatever you need, you got it. I'm here for you guys but you're also my family and I cannot stand by, doing nothing. Family, always and forever." Stevie vowed.

"Figured I'd find you out here

"Figured I'd find you out here." Jeremy spoke as he sat down next to her on the bridge. He had been trying to find her all day but couldn't, her phone kept going to voicemail.

Stevie placed her head on his shoulder, "You'll always know where to find me." The tension in her chest had faded slowly, the closer Jeremy got. It always helped having him close.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just hope you don't hate me after what I'm about to do."