1 | ball

"Why do we have to do this?" Stevie whined

Kol laughed, "Awww, is someone annoyed?"

"Bite me, Mikaelson." Stevie glared.

Klaus rolled his eyes, "Stop it, both of you." The two glared at each other before slumping back in their seats, not wanting to start an argument that would result in the two of them trying to kill each other.

"At least, we girls, get to go shopping and get away from you twats." Rebekah smirked.

Stevie's eyes widened, "Nope. No way. I love you, Bekah but there is no way in hell I'm going shopping with you. I'd rather have to endure Kol's constant teasing, besides I already have a dress."

Klaus laughed, "You should know by now how much Stevie hates shopping, especially with you."

"Hey." Rebekah exclaimed offended.

Stevie shook her head, "Oh stop it, both of you. Besides I do want to leave the house, so who wants to join me at the Mystic Grill for a drink and pool?"

In the end, Klaus and Kol were the only ones that joined her, not that she was complaining. They were like her brothers and she always enjoyed spending time with them, even if they did her on her most of the time.

"Can I get, two bourbons on ice and a glass of water?"

"Fancy seeing you here, Williams." Jeremy grinned as he sat down on the stool next to her by the bar.

Stevie smirked, "I could say the same, Gilbert." Klaus nor Kol stepped forward as she had explained the situation to them both and threatened them both if they laid a finger on him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Enjoying my time away from responsibility and having fun with the two idiots I call my brothers." Stevie chuckled as she heard the offended growls of both brothers.

Jeremy shook his head in amusement, "I see. Is there room for one more?"

"For you, always."

"You look stunning

"You look stunning." Jeremy complimented as he studied her dress and the way it hugged her beautifully.

" Jeremy complimented as he studied her dress and the way it hugged her beautifully

"Well aren't you kind." Stevie blushed.

Jeremy couldn't help but stare at the beauty in front in front of him, "I meant it. You look absolutely gorgeous, and trust me, I'm not the only that has noticed. I didn't think ball's were you thing."

"Trust me, they are not. But I promised Rebekah as she didn't want to be the only girl and let's face it, she hates most people. Don't you have a date you should be getting back to?"

It sounded like a casual question but they could both feel how much it hurt her to ask.

Jeremy smirked, "And walk away from a goddess like yourself? Nope. I came alone. How would you like to honour me with a dance?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Stevie smiled as she took the hand he had offered and they off to have their first dance.