4 | brother

"Come downstairs

"Come downstairs."

"What why?" Stevie groaned as she sat up in the bed.

Klaus groaned, "Just come downstairs."

Stevie sighed before she got up off the bed, getting changed and fleshing up. She made her way downstairs to the living room and froze at the sight in front of her.

"Magnus?"

The figure stood up and faced her, "Hello little sister."

Stevie shook with excitement as she ran up to hug her brother, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, little bean. From what I hear, you've had a few eventful days," Magnus smirked before Stevie rolled her eyes.

"Let's not annoy me before I've had my coffee."

"So what's happened since I left?" Stevie asked her brother as she ate her burger

"So what's happened since I left?" Stevie asked her brother as she ate her burger. She wanted food but also privacy with her brother so they headed to The Mystic Grill after her shower.

Magnus laughed, "So much. Jared told me to take a break so I thought I'd come and visit my favourite sister. He wants to move our headquarters but won't tell us why. We all think it's because of a woman. Ryder and Hannah are fighting once again. Ares is on a job."

"Wow, I've missed quite a bit. I've really missed you though. How are you doing?" Stevie asked. As happy as she was to find her soulmate, she truly did miss her older brother.

Magnus smiled softly, "I've been good. Alec and I are talking again. A lot has happened since we last saw each other but you were right, we really did need to talk about everything. Tell me what you've been up to?"

Stevie giggled at his bluntness, "You never stop been nosy. I've been good, making sure the Mikaelson's don't get themselves killed. Hasn't exactly been easy by the way. But I've also met my soulmate, something I'm sure you already knew."

Magnus smirked, "Of course I did. Tell me about him? Or her?"

Stevie shook her head in amusement, "His name is Jeremy. He's funny, sweet, caring and beautiful. I don't really know how to explain it but he makes me happy, safe and content. I'm glad I found him."

"I'm glad you did too. It's nice seeing you so carefree and smiling." Magnus smiled as he placed a hand on top of hers.

"I see the little witch is a player. You still think it's safe to leave her with little Gilbert?" Damon smirked with his arms crossed as he stood next to Elena, with Jeremy, a Matt, Bonnie and Caroline behind them.

Stevie scoffed, "I don't have to explain myself to you. Whatever happens between me and Jeremy is between us."

"Then who is this?" Elena questioned with a glare.

"My brother. I'm sure you understand, but then again I'm not so sure you do." Stevie taunted Elena.

Elena's eyes widened in shock, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"He's almost died because of you, lost the only family he had left and been compelled multiple times. I mean, as his sister you're supposed to put him first and yet he manages to get the short end of the straw every time. That's not exactly fair, is it know?" Stevie hated the way Elena had treated her brother. Family's supposed to protect each other and yet, she's chosen the Salvatore brothers every time.

"You know nothing!"

Stevie shook her head, "That's where you're wrong. He deserves better and trust me when I tell you, not even you will stop me from giving him everything he deserves. You've ruined far too much and I'm putting an end to it. You have a choice to make, the Salvatore's or your own brother? And chose wisely, because Jeremy will always be my first priority." Elena didn't reply as she stormed out of the Grill with Damon right behind her.

"You didn't have to do that." Jeremy sighed as he stood in front of her. As much as Jeremy appreciated Stevie standing up for him, it still hurt to hear everything his own sister had put him through before she walked away without worrying about what he thought.

Stevie pressed a soft hand to his check, "I told you, nothing was going to prevent me from giving you everything you deserve. Your sister needs to see just how important family is, how important you are to her. I'm not going anywhere."

"Thank you," Jeremy spoke before leaning into her touch.

"For you, always. Now there's someone I'd like you to meet." Stevie smiled before grabbing his hand and standing in front of her brother.

"Jeremy, I want you met my brother Magnus. Magnus, I want you to meet Jeremy, my soulmate."