3 | games

"What are you doing here?" Jeremy frowned as opened the door of Matt's house early in the morning

Stevie yawned, "I told you I would be here to check up on you and Matt. How is he?" Jeremy moved slightly so she could walk into the house before closing the door behind her.

"You didn't have to come so early. Neither of us are doing anything today."

Stevie smiled, "I know but I'm here now."

"What are you doing here?" Matt yawned as walked down the stairs and saw the witch standing in the doorway.

"Well, I'm here to make you both breakfast and beat you asses in a few games." Stevie grinned.

"You know you didn't have to check up on me and Matt today

"You know you didn't have to check up on me and Matt today. We would have been fine." They both sat on Matt patio as night had fallen but Matt had fallen asleep and they wanted to talk.

Stevie smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder, "I know but I meant it when I said neither of you deserve to be left alone. You both deserve to be protected and I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I care about you Jeremy but Matt's also human and I won't let anything happen to him. I want you in my life, Jeremy and it won't be easy but I'm not letting you go. I've waited years for you, I never thought I'd actually meet you. I was beginning to lose hope but I'm glad you're here now. Where do you want to go from here?"

"Thank you. After everything that's happened, I'm glad Matt has someone to protect him. I care about you too, Stevie. I'm not letting you go. Even if the Mikaelson's are family to you. I know they're not the nicest people but not all monsters do monstrous things. I want to be with you and I'm glad you're in my life." Jeremy smiled as he pulled her closer.

"The Mikaelson's might be family but you're my future. I'm glad you here." Stevie looked up at him as she admired him.

Jeremy smiled before he teasing pressed a light kiss to her lips before wrapping a hand in her hair. Stevie giggled as she smiled broadly.

 Stevie giggled as she smiled broadly