7 | wound

Stevie knew it was not going to be easy considering the trouble the Mikaelson's liked to create but she did not know how difficult the Scooby gang was going to make it for her

Stevie knew it was not going to be easy considering the trouble the Mikaelson's liked to create but she did not know how difficult the Scooby gang was going to make it for her. Honestly, she was convinced Elena had a self-righteous stick up her arse and that she could do no wrong. All Stevie wanted was to enjoy a drink with Finn and Sage that she had just reunited, knowing that Esther would have no influence over him if he was happy with the love of his life.

"Fuck, shit, bitch." She kept repeating as Finn tried to stop the bleeding from the stake that was currently lodged in her shoulder after she stood in front of Finn, whom the stake was obviously for.

Elena looked at her with wide eyes, "Oh my god."

"You know Elena, I've let a lot of shit slide that you've done because of Jeremy and how much I care about him but you have officially crossed the line. Quite frankly I don't care about your feud with the Mikaelson's but are you willing to sacrifice all your friends because of 5 vampires?" Stevie glared at her. Elena always thought about herself and the only reason why she had gone after the Mikaelson's is because she did not like her little brother hanging out with them, not that she cared how he would feel about it. Surprisingly, Jeremy got along great with Kol as did Matt. There was a mutual understanding between him, Klaus and Elijah when it came to Stevie and they would all do what they could to protect her. Hell, Rebekah had even gone to him for advice on relationships and they bonded over how they felt left out in their own families sometimes. Even Finn got along with him as Jeremy showed him the wonders of the 21st century.

"What d-do you m-mean?" Elena stammered as the Salvatore brothers flanked her with Caroline and Bonnie standing behind her.

Stevie rolled her eyes, "Why the hell do you think mama Mikaelson is here? Isn't not for some family reunion. She might love her children but she can't stand what she's created. She can't stand the fact they're vampires. Killing them means killing any and every vampire ever created, including your beloved Salvatore's. So get your head out of your ass and understand that the world doesn't revolve around you or I will kill you myself."

Elena took a step back in fear, "You wouldn't, my friends won't let you. The Mikaelson's don't deserve to live, they need to die." Bonnie and Caroline looked at her in shock, how could she want them dead after Stevie made it clear that all vampires would die? They had friends that were vampires and she still wanted the Mikaelson's to die? The girl seriously had some screws lose.

Stevie scoffed, "You are having a laugh if you think I can't hurt you. The only reason you're still alive is because of Jeremy. Despite everything I have just told you, you still want them to die? You must not care about your friends at all. You are so consumed by vengeance that you don't care who gets hurt. Caroline became a vampire because of you, Bonnie's mother almost died and was turned into a vampire because of you, Jeremy has died multiple times because of the Salvatore's and we both know that's because of you, Tyler was turned into a Hybrid because of you, Matt's sister was killed because of the Salvatore's. The way I see it, everything is because of you and the Salvatore's. I mean, you can't be mad at the Mikaelson's when you're just as guilty. Grow up because sooner or later karma will come knocking and karma is a bitch after all."

"You have no right to threaten her." Damon growled as he took a step closer to Stevie.

"And yet she won't stop looking for a fight and doesn't care who gets hurt." Jeremy spoke up from behind them all. Stevie turned to look at him and he saw the wound on her shoulder, he was not happy. He walked over to her to assess the wound before turning to look at his sister, "All you care about is yourself and what you want. Your friends could die and yet you have no regard for them. You have so much hatred in your heart when you know you're not innocent. You can't be throwing stones when you love in a glass house. Grow up Elena, otherwise the damage that you do is going to be irreversible."

Elena began tearing up as she looked at her brother, "Why are you taking her side? You could get hurt because of her. She doesn't care about you. We're a family, we're supposed to look out for each other. Why are you letting her drive us apart?"

Jeremy shook his head in disbelief, "I don't know how I can be more clearer. Stevie hasn't done anything, if anything I'm finally seeing how selfish you are. All you care about is yourself and the Salvatore's. Stevie has done nothing but protect me and my friends whereas you keep putting us all in danger. You don't care who gets hurt as long as you get what you want. The Mikaelson's have been nothing but welcome to me because they care about Stevie, whereas your Salvatore's have done nothing but put me in danger, even went as far as snapping my neck. I'm done Elena. You have a choice to make. The Salvatore's or your family and friends. I'm done being at the bottom of your list and getting the brunt of it all."

"You don't mean that."

"I do, I just can't believe it's taken me this long to tell you."