13 | pain

"They're angry

"They're angry. They know what you did. They are obviously planning something."

It had been quiet the past few days. The Salvatore's had been keeping their distance and no one had really seen them around the town. Nor had anyone really seen Mama Mikaelson, other than when she tried to get Finn to come back to her side but he had obviously refused, seeing how messed up their mother really was.

Stevie rolled her eyes, "They can be as angry as they want to be, nothing they do will work. I warned them but clearly they don't know how to stand down. What do you mean they have something planned?" She knew it was too good to be true. It had been too quiet for the last few days but it had been wishful thinking that everything was going to be fine. She had been spending time with her family, even found out that Hannah was pregnant and she was going to be a godmother but obviously something had to ruin it.

"They have been asking about Elena and the Mikaelson's but on their whereabouts rather than looking like they want to a fight. They're being quiet and staying on the low, like they know something is going to happen, like whatever they have planned is about to happen and they just need to be patient." Bonnie spoke fearfully. She had finally gotten her mother to leave town and get as far away as possible but she was still scared the Salvatore's would hurt her. She didn't care what happened to her as long as the people she loved were safe.

"What are we going to do?" Jeremy asked as he tightened his grip on Stevie's hand.

The witch looked at him before looking at Bonnie and Caroline, "Nothing. You are all going to do nothing. Me and my family will handle this. They had all been warned. They knew what would happen if they tried anything. Now, they will face the consequences of their actions." Her family had been itching for a fight. The Salvatore's and Mama Mikaelson knew what would happen if they came after the people she cared about.

"What are you going to do?"

"First, I need Elena to do me a little favour."

"What is the meaning of this?"

Stevie had used the fact the Salvatore brothers were fond of Elena and asked her to lure them to an abandoned building in the woods were she and her family could do whatever they wanted to the pair. The brothers had clearly not headed her warning to stay away from the people she cared about and when they had tried to use Jeremy for their end game, she was done. They were going to die and nothing they did was going to stop it.

"This is the end for the both you." Stevie smirked as Ares, Ryder, Kol and Elijah came out of the shadows to give the brothers the end they deserve. They had finally messed with the wrong people and they were finally going to met their end.

Damon growled as he tried to get out of his restraints, "I will kill you."

Area smirked, "Bold words for someone that's going to die soon." He had gathered all of his tools to torture the brothers before he killed them. Obviously the rest would get their turn but he was going to slit the throat then rip the heart out of Damon Salvatore. He didn't care what happened to the other Salvatore's brother.

"What are you going to do?" Stefan asked slightly fearful. He and Damon had moved quietly, no one could have known what they were up to. They wanted to get rid of all the Mikaelson's and Stevie without anyone knowing what they were up to.

Stevie looked at her brother, "You deal with them. Make sure you make it hurt. I have a pathetic birth giver to kill." While the boys took care of the Salvatore brothers, she would be taking care of Mama Mikaelson with the help of Jared and Klaus. Jared wanted her to pay for hurting someone he considered a daughter and Klaus wanted her to pay for everything she had put the family through and how much she had hurt them.

"Don't worry, sis. We definitely will." Ryder grinned. Stevie shook her head with a laugh before leaving. She got in her car and drove to the Mikaelson house. Rebekah had been kind enough to take Bonnie, Caroline and Jeremy out for the house for a fun day while the rest of them dealt with Mama Mikaelson and the Salvatore brothers. She made her way down to the basement where Jared was standing over a set of tools and Klaus was cutting his mother as she hanged from the ceiling.

Stevie pouted, "I see you two started without me?"

Klaus grunted before punching his mother in the stomach causing her to shout out in pain, "Can't exactly blame us. I have been itching to get my hands on her for too long. She is going to pay for what she has put us all through, what she was willing to put us through."

"You can't kill me." Esther spat.

"I can and I will. I will make sure you rot in hell and are never able to manifest your soul into another body. I will make sure the witches on the other side know that you have betrayed what it means to be a witch, you know how much they hate it when you turn on your own kin. I will hurt you and I promise you'll never come back." Stevie spoke as she glared at the old witch.

"Before that, I'm going to hurt you for ever thinking you can go after someone I care about." Jared grinned as he grabbed a knife off the table. He had found about her plan to sacrifice Stevie for her powers in order to hurt the rest of the Mikaelson's.

"You can't kill me."

"You have no idea what I'm capable of. In the meantime, enjoy the ride."