Yandere!TicciToby X Fem!Reader PART 2

Start from the beginning

-------------------

Toby took Y/n to his favorite place to order some waffles for the both of them. He really enjoyed seeing Y/n concentrate on her food, he found it cute and funny.

"What are you staring at?" She suddenly asked, making him jump. He shook his head and smiled. "Nothing." She looked at him in suspicious, as they both continued eating.

They spent around three hours together before they had to go home.

Y/n told Toby that she wouldn't be free on Sunday, saying that she had to go to her village for that day, even though the truth was that she was going on a party with her friends.
Toby didn't know that she was lying to him, but she also didn't know Toby's boss's plans on that day...

-----------------------------

"Y/n, I am really glad you managed to come! You look stunning tonight!" Her friend told her, making her blush in embarrassment. "Oh, come on... I just wore that simple dress and made my hair a bit, that's it.." "Yeah, but that 'simple dress' looks just fine on you! Come on, now, you are going to miss the fun!" Her other friend said as she took her hand and dragged her inside the club...

Y/nand her two friends danced, forgetting about everything and everyone as they were all having fun, dancing to the best of the song.
There would be a few drunk people, or people voniting and stuff, but other than that, they we're always having fun.

Until everything had to go wrong...

"BANG!!"

The music continued to play, but everyone stopped dancing as they all faced towards where the sound can from.

From the doors, there were three people dressed a bit unusually, wearing mask and holding weapons...

The boy with the white, female mask and the yellow/orange jacket, holding a knife...

The boy with the yellow/orange hoodie, a black master with a red friend and a gun...

And the ticcing boy, with the yellow goggles, mouth guard and hatchets...

The three killer we're attacking.

Everyone started to scream and run away, as the killers started to kill, shoot and stab anyone they could grab. Y/n and her friends started to run as well, trying to find any possible exit.

Suddenly, the three of the got seperated by the crowd, as they started to yell for each others names, but unfortunately the couldn't be heard...

Suddenly I was tackled to the ground by someone. I looked up.... To see the killer with the goggles, mouth guard and hatchets on top of me, his face a few inches away from mine. I was afraid that he would kill me, but... He just started at me.

"Y-You shouldn't have l-lied to me, Y/n..."

He spoke, his voice familiar and hurt, but at the same time so foreign..
Suddenly, he kissed my forehead..