Yandere!BloodyPainter X Fem!Reader

Start from the beginning

Helen did as Y/n said, as he turned the knob and entered her room.

The beautiful smell filled Helen's nose as he couldn't help but admire her room. Her things, her bed-- Her everything!

He started to look at each photo Y/n had, smiling to himself, as he even touched some of her belongings without Y/n taking notice... Let's say that he quickly stole..... Well, some of her things and hid them deep inside his bag.
He sat on her bed and placed his hand on it, looking around the room as if he was a blind man who could see for the first time. He quickly got up and sat on the chair on the right once he heard Y/n's footsteps approach..

Y/n entered the room with two cup of tea, the one was her favorite color and the other was red..

His eyes widen. "How did you know that red is my favorite color?"
"What...? Oh, I didn't knew it, I just couldn't find a blue one, so I chose this instead! At least I got to learn something about you.." She said with an angelic chuckle.

She sat next to Helen, placing the cups on the desk but a bit far from the papers, fearing that they could stain the paintings by accident, as she brought the art supplies closer. She looked at him.

"So, what shall we draw?"

------------------

"It turned out beautiful!" Y/n cheered and sighed, feeling proud to see their wonderful painting that they worked for nearly two hours, but a bit less.

"Yes, I agree.." Helen exclaimed as they both looked at their paintings.

"I mean, I have seen you making even better paintings, but this one is still going to win!"

"You think so?"

"I know so!"

Helen smiled at Y/n's happiness.

-------------------

The two spent some time talking, laughing and doing whatever teen would do, as if they were buddies for a long time. Time had passed, though, it was time for Helen to leave.
He turned to look at Y/n and smiled.
"It was nice today and I think we did a good job."
"Indeed we did! It was nice having you here, it can get a bit boring being alone.."
Helen chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Uh... Wanna hang out again, sometime?"
"Oh, yeah, sure, I would love that." Y/n smiled and nodded happily, making Helen smile.

-----------------------------

Four Months Later...