Stephen stood at the alter on his crutches with by finn by his side. The nerves were beginning to appear. He gave a reassuring smile to all the guests. At that moment Seth walked through the doors and joined Stephen and Finn at the alter.
"Where have you been Seth she'll be here any second ??"
Seth looked at Stephen with an icy stare
"I had to get some air okay"
Before Stephen could question him further the music began and the bridesmaids  Charlotte, Sasha and bayley began there walk down the alter and that's when he finally saw her beginning her walk with her brother at her side. Stephen slowly became overwhelmed with emotion and the sight of her  As she slowly made her way down the aisle there eyes connected and they both broke out in huge smiles. Eventually she made it to Stephen. He shook her brothers hand before he came face to face with his wife to be.
"You look beautiful"
Becky could feel the tears coming but she did her best to keep them at bay for now.
"And you look extremely handsome you big dope"
the couple shared a laugh.
"I actually have one more surprise for you becks."
Becky looked at him confused as he turned to Finn and handed him his crutches and turned around to her again. Becky and the the rest of the guests in attendance gasped she couldn't believe it he was standing by himself the moment was to much and her tears finally got the best of her as she released them slowly down her face. Stephen took hold of Becky's hands as the two stared into one another's eyes and got lost.
"I'm so proud of you Stephen"
She kissed his cheek and the priest began the service.

At this Point The priest was nearing the end of the service
"And if anyone knows why these two should not be joined in matrimony speak now or forever hold your peace"
Stephen smiled at Becky and she smiled back but she locked eyes with Seth behind Stephens who looked uneasy Becky was hoping and praying he wouldn't say anything. The doors to the church suddenly opened and everyone looked at the entrance Stephen stared wide eyed and shocked at the sight of his father standing at the entrance. He quickly found a space next to Stephens mother and signalled for the priest to continue. Becky turned around and saw the shocked expression on Stephens face they locked eyes and she gave him a reassuring smile.
The priest finally continued speaking.
"Do you Rebecca Quinn take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband"
Becky looked at Stephen and then glanced at Seth out of the corner of her eye before returning her eyes to Stephen
"I do"
"And do you Stephen Taylor take this women to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
Without hesitation Stephen replied.
"I do"
"You may now kiss the bride"
The couple quickly and passionately embraced as everyone in attendance cheered for the happy couple.

A couple hours later mostly everyone was in the little hall arranged for the after party chatting away drinking and having a good time. Becky was sat at a table with Sasha and Finn.
"I can't believe two of my oldest friends got married so quickly"
Finn said while chuckling
"If it wasn't for you at survivor series this may not have Happened so thank you so much ferg."
Becky wrapped her arms around Finns neck and gave him a quick cuddle.
Bayley quickly joined the trio at the table
"Any of you guys know what's wrong with Seth ? He's been drinking heavily since the ceremony"
Sasha and Finn shook there heads but Becky just looked at the floor not wanting to deal with this issue anymore. She still couldn't believe Seth told her he loved her. She didn't feel anything for Seth right ?. She shook it off and went back to enjoying herself. finn excused himself to go check on Seth
"has anyone seen my husband?"
She asked bayley and Sasha

Stephen and his father were sitting in a private room together in silence. Stephen was leaning against the wall while his father sat in front of him.
"I'm sorry"
Stephen was brought out of his daze by his fathers words. He immediately looked up and stared at his father who was looking at the ground.
"I was such a horrible father to you your whole life. I blamed you for things that weren't possible of being your fault. I'm sorry I never backed your dream of wrestling. I am really proud of what you've done son. And when I found out what had happened too you I sat in a room alone and cried because I thought I was going to lose you. I know I didn't show it enough but I do love you and I would've been destroyed if something happened too you that night. I'm sorry for the way I acted when your grandmother died I had no right to
Blame you I was just angry. I've been the worst father possible to you and I want to do anything and everything I can to make up for it."
Stephen slowly made his way to his father and kneeled down beside him in his chair. He was eventually able to look his son in the eyes. Stephen could see the pain and hurt in his fathers eyes so he knew he was telling the truth.
"It was hard not growing up with a proper father figure. I placed that role in someone who did worse than you ever could hell he threw me off a twenty foot cell. despite our differences I don't think you could ever do that"
The duo laughed
"I don't forgive you dad. At least not yet but in time if you're willing to put in the effort I think we can fix this"
Stephens father immediately rised to his feet and hugged his son.
"Cmon dad there's someone you need to meet"

They headed off into the main hall where everyone is and quickly saw finn and Becky dancing and approached them.
"Becky I'd like you to meet my father James Taylor"
She smiled and stuck out her hand.
"It's a pleasure to meet you mr Taylor"
James gave a her a quick hug
"You're part of the family now please call me James. I'm happy for the both of you"
James left Stephen and Becky and quickly headed over to his own wife.

Music began playing and Becky and Stephen realised it was time for there first dance. Stephen held out his hand for her.
"Can I have this dance mrs Taylor"
Becky blushed at the mere sound of her
New name.
"You may mr Taylor"
She took his hand and placed her other one on his shoulder while Stephen placed his on her waist. The duo swayed with the music for a few minutes getting lost in each other's eyes.
"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you big guy"
He smiled
"The feelings mutual Rebecca here's to many more happy years to come"
The shared a passionate kiss as Becky rested her head on his chest while they continued there dance.

It's fair to say Stephen Becky had an amazing wedding which didn't end when they got back to there hotel room it lasted all night long and They made full use of the private time they had together before eventually falling asleep.

They both laid in bed that night asleep completely unaware of the drama that would unfold in the following months.