🌼15🌼

Okay I've been putting this chapter off for too long and it's time to post it. Been thinking it's too heavy which is why I've been waiting so long to publish this but here we go.

Trigger warning !!!! Be careful. Pretty heavy read.

(Also I imagine the staircase in Josh's apartment complex to be a big spiral one that has walls on either side and goes around the elevator kinda and has a landing on each floor before going in a spiral again to the next floor. Just a clarification of how it's in my head lol)

So here's a new chapter for you guys. Hope it's not too heavy & it's readable. Let me know?

Word count: 3426

~~

A few days passed, and Josh was in his apartment working on stuff related to his job, while Tyler was outside with Jim. He'd played music a lot, and the police were about to arrest him when he showed them the permit and he'd never felt more pride than he felt at that moment, when his dignity wasn't once again ripped from him 'cause the cops arrested him in front of people who were enjoying his music.

That night, around 1 AM, Tyler couldn't sleep, and Jim didn't seem to be sleeping very soundly as well. So Tyler got up, put his stuff in his backpack, and he started strolling around the city, Jim right besides him.

It was quiet, 'cause it was a Tuesday. People didn't really go out on Tuesday, and there weren't any nightclubs or anything like that close to the area where he spent all his time at since he got Josh back.

Tyler took a turn, wandering into another dim lit street, holding the straps of his backpack as he kicked a rock. Jim wanted to run after it, but  then realized it wasn't a toy and he gave Tyler a look. Tyler laughed softly at his doggy, but not for long.

Tyler felt someone grab his arm and he spinned around to see an older man who was tightly gripping Tyler's arm. Oh no.

"Where D'you think you're going, pretty boy?" The man asked, and Tyler wished he could wipe that filthy smirk right off of his face.

"I believe that-that's none of your concern, sir", Tyler softly said, shaking lightly as he tried to get his arm free from the grip, but that didn't work how he wanted it to. It in fact did the complete opposite; the man grabbed his arm tighter.

"Sir please, you're hurting me, please let me go", Tyler whimpered, when the man backed him up against the wall. "Oh I'm sure you're one of the types that enjoys the pain", the man said, and Tyler's eyes were getting watery. Don't cry. Don't show him you're weak. Stay strong.

The man stepped closer and Tyler couldn't go anywhere 'cause he was pressed up against the wall. He could feel the man's breath on his skin. "I'm sure you'd like to have some fun too."

"No, no I don't", Tyler stuttered. "Please let me go, I don't want it-" Tyler tried. It only seemed to make the guy smirk brighter.

Tyler felt the man's other hand on his chest, then his stomach, and he felt like throwing up. He was shaking hard, turning his head away from the man so he didn't have to look at him.

Tyler could feel the hand under his shirt on his stomach and a tear rolled down his cheek. But when the hand wanted to make its way down further, Tyler grabbed it with his own to stop him.

"Oh, bad move", the man growled, suddenly angry, as he grabbed Tyler's hand and pinned it to the wall.

"Jim!" Tyler then yelled. The man looked to the side, and Tyler saw the opportunity to use that to kick the man right between his legs. The man groaned in pain, letting go of Tyler. "Jim, now!" Tyler said, making a gesture with his hand and his dog growled, before running up to the man and harshly biting him in his leg.