🌼8🌼

A CHAPTER WITH OVER 3K WORDS YAY! I'm so excited about this! Can you guys leave some comments letting me know what you think of this chapter? I love reading your reactions and replies to certain things & hear about your opinions!

Love you guys! So excited for next chapter and I have two scenarios planned that I'm SO excited about. Happy reading! Love you! Appreciate you so much! !!!!! <3

Word count: 3223

~~

Tyler rested his hand on Josh's forehead as he was laying down on the couch. Tyler had told him to lay down after he realized Josh was getting dizzy and he didn't want him to get unwell. He helped Josh sit up as he gave him a sip from the glass of water he'd gotten for him.

"I'm sorry", Tyler sighed softly. "I shouldn't've told you that much. I shouldn't've come here", he sighed. "Stop saying that", Josh said, shaking his head. "Don't do that". "But-" Tyler started. "Don't", Josh said, and Tyler remained quiet.

"Ty", Josh sighed. "You've been through so much and I had no idea about any of it, Ty. I wasn't there for you and it's hard", he softly said. "I finally know now, and I don't blame you for not telling me sooner, or not contacting me before you sold your phone, or running away from me when I saw you last week. I don't blame you for any of it, I just can't believe you had to go through all of it on your own and there was no one to help you through it until you found Jim", Josh said. He wanted to sit up. "No no, stay down Joshie", Tyler said as he rested his hand on Josh's chest. "Until you're feeling better again", he said. Josh sighed softly and he grabbed Tyler's hand. "Will you stay with me until then?" He asked softly. Tyler nodded. "I will", he said. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on Josh's forehead. Josh closed his eyes and squeezed Tyler's hand softly.

"Can you sing for me?" Josh asked. Tyler gave him a confused look with a soft smile. "Sing for you?" He asked. Josh nodded. "You always used to sing for me", he said. Tyler smiled softly. "I guess that's true, yeah", he said. "Uhm... Let's see", he said as he looked away from Josh to think about it. He then thought of a song and looked back at Josh. He caressed his cheek.

"Running just as fast as we can, holding on to one another hands, trying to get away into the night and then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground", he softly sang. Josh smiled softly, holding on to Tyler's hand a little bit tighter. Tyler switched to another song. "Imagine me and you, I do. I think about you day and night, it's only right to think about the boy you love and hold him tight. So happy together", he sang. Josh closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them again to look into Tyler's eyes. He changed the song again.

"Oh, give me strength, and give me peace. Does anyone out there watching hear me? It's just another damn part, don't let it get the best of you. It's only up from the floor, light everything inside of you. Don't burn out, don't burn out on me", he sang. He changed the song one more time.

"Oh, pretty baby, you're my motivator. Got me changing my words and my behavior."

"I missed your voice so much", Josh whispered. "I missed hearing you sing and talk to me every day so much. It's so surreal that you're here with me again Ty, I can't believe I'm hearing you sing for me again", he softly said. "I never thought I'd see you again. I thought you were- you were chasing your dreams and you wanted to start fresh without us, Ty", Josh said. Tyler leaned down and rested his forehead against Josh's. He rested his hand in his neck and he held him close.

"If everything would've gone like it was supposed to; if my family didn't die and if I went to college, then you, Arin, Colin, Jeremy, you all would've been a huge part of my life forever, Josh. I never wanted to let go of any of you. I never wanted to forget any of you. Especially you, Josh. I know it's probably the dumbest thing for me to tell you right now that I love you so much and letting go of the love of my life was the hardest thing I ever had to do", Tyler said. "There's no one I love more than I love you. Every day I think of you and how I wish I could be with you Josh, but then I get reminded that it's impossible and I made peace with it but it breaks my heart every single time again. I die a little inside every day knowing that I lost my soulmate", Tyler said.