New story: Unexpected Christmas Gift (aka I'm back!)

Uuhhh... Hiiii!

Been a minute since I was active on here! I'm so sorry for leaving so randomly, but life happened and I just didn't get around to writing anymore. However, I suddenly had a story in mind and I couldn't stop writing it in my head and thinking about it! So I finally started writing it. The first chapter is now up!

It's called Unexpected Christmas Gift and this is the description of the story:

Josh sucks at dating. He really, genuinely sucks at dating. He sucks at it so much that he turned it into a career: He's a writer for a magazine where he writes about all of his failed dates, how unlucky he is when it comes to love, and because of that he's gained quite the following.
One of Josh's friends thinks that the reason Josh is so unlucky at love, is that he isn't looking far enough. So when Josh finally gives in and expands his search area, he finally finds someone that might just be the one.

This is the story cover:

and I'm sooooo excited for it! It's gonna be so much fun writing this  and hopefully hearing from you guys to see what you think of this new  story!

and I'm sooooo excited for it! It's gonna be so much fun writing this and hopefully hearing from you guys to see what you think of this new story!

I love you all so much: all the oldies who stuck around and all the new people who found my stories when I wasn't around on Wattpad. Thank you all so much for your support! Hope you're staying safe and doing well. Much love to you <3