Chapter 4 - The Beach

I woke up. I was in my hotel room. I heard my phone vibrating on the table next to me. I checked my Twitter. I saw a bunch of videos and comments about last night's concert. So I didn't dream yesterday. After concert depression is real. I was going home tomorrow, but I almost wanted to already be home. The thought that this was all done made me want to cry. I type a short tweet about the concert being awesome. I tag Monsta X, I tag them in anything and everything I can. I jump on FanCafe because I see notification that Wonho had posted. My heart almost stopped. There he is, so beautiful, so gorgeous, so handsome, smiling. 'Thank you Monbebe for making me smile.'
Immediately there is another notification about Wonho posting. Omg, he's on right now! 'I had a lot of fun yesterday. Monbebe was so beautiful. I hope to see you again someday, even if by accident.' By accident?!?! Those were my words! I decided to post a letter to them, well to Wonho but it would be to them. 'To Monsta X. Thank you for the concert last night. You all did amazing. I was so happy that I got the opportunity to see you. It was my first concert. I am so proud to be a Monbebe. Waking up this morning was a little sad because the concert is done. I smiled at Wonho's messages. Thank you for making me smile. I hope to see you again someday.' I was trying to decide if I should include by accident or not. It's not like he'd read it, right? Deciding to do it, I added by accident at the end. I sent the message and put my phone down. I needed to take a shower and go to the coffee shop.

After showering and getting ready, my hair in a ponytail, I put my eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I head down to the coffee shop downstairs. Iput my headphones in and turn on some music. I'm glad we at least splurged on a decent hotel close to the venue. This place was beautiful and the coffee shop got my order perfect. I ordered my warmed milk and added my 2 packets of sugar and dash of cinnamon. I sit down at one of the couches and start browsing my social media. I got a notification that Hyungwon posted. Opening FanCafe I saw a picture of Wonho. Reading through the message, I giggled. 'Monbebe, you really distracted him yesterday. What did you do?'
A few minutes later Wonho responded. 'HEY! I really like Monbebe, what do you want me to do? She is very special.'
Another notification. This time Minhyuk answered Hyungwon's post, 'It's too bad we couldn't meet Monbebe today.'
Minhyuk posted on his own, 'Monbebe, where are you? Should we meet? Where? I really want to meet this pretty Monbebe."
Omg! Did they really just discuss me on FanCafe?! I'm not responding again. I headed back to the room.

It was around 10am when we were finally ready to go. We decided to go to the beach first and then head to Chinatown for the afternoon and then dinner. We got to the beach and it was wonderful outside. It was sunny, no rain. Tanya and Charlie went swimming, I wanted to walk for a bit. Up the boardwalk I went. The sun was so warm, I stopped and leaned against the railing. I closed my eyes and let the warmth of the sun caress my face, the wind blew my hair. I wished everyday could be like this. Not the sadness of yesterday being gone, but this peaceful moment. This moment where for a second I forgot about the world. I could still hear Wonho's voice in my head saying my name. I must be going crazy too because the voice is getting louder. I felt something touch my cheek. I opened my eyes. I must be dreaming. This can't be possible. Wonho is in front of me. His thumb still on my check. I could feel the tears in my eyes and I close them to stop them from spilling. It didn't work, I felt them fall. I wanted to wipe them away but Wonho pulled me to him first. I started crying.
"I don't know why I'm crying. I shouldn't be. I thought I'd never see you again."
"Y/n, don't cry. Please. I am here right now, that is all that matters."
I could feel the soft caress of my hair. I laid my head on his shoulder. I could feel the peace from a couple of minutes before returning. That same peace. How can someone help give me such a sense of peace. I pulled away and looked up at him. Although I was tall, he was still just tall enough that I had to look up.

"How did you know where I was at?" I asked him.
"I didn't. We wanted to relax and said we wanted to go to the beach for a couple of hours. So here we are."
Just then I looked around and realized that all the guys were with him. I quickly hid my face. I cried in front of Monsta X, but not because I was fangirling! Wonho gently pushed me away. He took my hand and starting caressing it. I have seen so many fansign videos on Twitter of him and the others doing this. He is so gentle. I heard him laugh. "Y/n, lost again? Where did you go this time?"
"What? Oh!" I could feel myself blushing. I need to learn how to pay more attention. "I was just thinking that I've always been jealous of the girls at fansigns because they get to hold your hand and you caress it. And we don't get that here." I could see his smile fade. "No! Don't be sad! I didn't mean to make you sad! Wonho please!"
"I'm not. I just wish we could do that here. We want to. But I can do this right now for you. That's good enough?"
"Yes, it is more than enough for right now. I still feel like I'm dreaming when I'm with you."
"Maybe you are."

Maybe I am. . . Am I? Is this just a dream?