Part 3

A/N BBBBLLLLLBLBLBLBLBBBLBBLBBB :D idk don’t ask me… O.o

Ok…….i am EXTREAMELY sorry that I haven’t uploaded it’s just school has been getting in the way…I made this one a bill short and it’s just a filler----I know it sucks!!!

Harry’s POV

I tried to open my eyes but it was like they were glued shut.

I tried to scream but my mouth wouldn’t open.

I tried moving my hands…no…fingers? BOOYA!!!

I wriggled my fingers and realized ther was something wrapped in my arms…hmmm?

What the hell was on me?...

A bear…?

HARRY be serious!

Since when are there bear’s in Doncaster? Well there is one…Boobear!!

I tried feeling what was on me as my hands and arms started working. Sadly my eyes still wouldn’t open.

“Haz stop moving” someone mumbled against my chest.

I hissed in pain, and suddenly the extra weight left my body.

“Oh my god!!!! Harry squeeze my hand if your awake!” she demanded. I immediately recognized it was Kaeleigh.

I tightened my grip on her hand as she squealed in excitement. “HARRY, babe open your eyes please…” she trailed off.

My eyes didn’t feel as glued as they were before but it sure did take ALL of my strength to open my eyes. There Kaeleigh stood, grinning like an idiot at me. I smiled softly at her.

“Hello…” my voice sounding dry and crackly. She reached for the button to call the nurse into my room, but I stopped her.

“NO!” I managed to get out.

“Why baby you know they have to make sure you’re ok…don’t you want to get out of that bed?”

“Well duh but I'm tired and hurt I don’t want a bunch of dumb nurses attaching tubes to my body and shit!!!”

“Excuse me but I'm not dumb and you don’t need a bunch of tubes or anything. You just need some painkillers and an antidepressant pill to help you.” A nurse said from the doorway. I blushed and hid my face under the Duvet. “Harry’s not here right now please leave a message at the beep…….BEEEEEEEEPP” I said, my voice cracking so I sounded like a 12 year old.

Kaeleigh just laughed at me and was told to leave the room. She obeyed the nurse and left the room.

Kaeleigh’s POV

After I left the room I ran to the cafeteria to get the boys and the girls.

McCayla, and Alexus were down there too?

“When did you guys get here I haven’t seen you two since……yea…where’s Sireana?” I rambled. Alexus gave me a sorry look.

“You see El just told me … us…that Hazza was here—congrats you two by the way—but we were actually  here for Sireana.” She spoke scared.

My eyes widened in shock “WHY THE HELL IS SHE IN HERE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???!?!?!” I screamed, attracting the attention of other people. But right now I didn’t give a rats ass! Why the hell is my friend since 4th grade in the flucking hospital.

“Kae, she…she’s pregnant” McCayla answered.

Next thing I heard was Louis’ voice and blackness surrounded me…..

A/N well I'm tired and going to bed now …once again I appologise deeply for taking so long to update :’( I love you guys

P.S. there is going to be parts for as long as the story involves the hospital