Ch. 11 Kiss you!!

Zayn’s POV

Okay, so you know how a while ago what happened to me and Niall? Yea well I can’t get it out of my head. I am the one who got Sireana pregnant but, we were hammered drunk and SHE is the one who made me do it. She forced me into it for all I know…

But anyway, I don’t think I am totally gay ‘cause, I’m dating Perrie. She doesn’t know about me and Sireana. And Kaeleigh is the only one who knows about me and Niall. Other than me…………………………………………………………………….and Niall. I think I’m either sexually confused or I’m actually bi. But it’s weird thinking about it, I mean I thought I loved Perrie. But ever since I’d been with Niall, I can’t stand being around her! I never realized how annoying and fucking stupid she is!!!! (A/N I don’t think any of this stuff about Perrie I love her, Eleanor, Danielle like I love the boys.) I’ve been thinking, and debating on asking Niall out. I don’t think he’s dating anyone, by the fact he hasn’t told the boys and i so…….

Me and Niall haven’t really spoken since that happened. I hurried up and got dressed and ran out the door. Greeting the lady at the front desk, then bolting out the door to the parking lot of my hotel.

Harry got out of the hospital yesterday and management won’t stop calling us. They want to know what happened to Harry, and why we aren’t going to any of our scheduled Interviews or photoshoots. Liam tried to tell them but they just want to have a meeting with all of us.

I was running around in circles by now, looking for my car. I drive a porche, so it shouldn’t be hard to find in a dump like this! Finally I found it right next to…OH. MY. FUCK. Perrie. I watched her get out of her car. I guess it would be a good idea to break up with her before I ask out someone else. She ran up to me with open arms.

“ZAYYYYYNNNN”!!! She cried jumping on me almost knocking me off balance. I frowned and hugged back before I could think about what was happening.

She kissed my Cheek and smiled the creepiest smile ever! I smiled and looked down to her.

“We need to talk.” I told her, I was scared to hear her response but I needed to get it over with. We walked over to her car and sat down. I sighed and ran a hand threw my hair, I didn’t care if it got messed up……………Oh.My.God. I really just said that.

“Whatcha wanna talk about?” she winked. I honestly think I gagged.  

“Well, you see there’s this person that means a lot to me.” I said quietly. She just nodded along with it. “And I think I’m in love with that person…”

She smiled “AWW!!!! Zayn I’m in love with you too!!!!” she screamed. “No, Perrie you’re not getting it!” I shouted angrily. She flinched and I could see tears in her eyes. I did something I thought I would never do again. I kissed her. She pulled away though. She must have noticed how confused I looked. “So who is she? And how long have you two known each other.”

“Well. We’ve known each other for 3 years. And that’s the thing it’s a guy.”

She looked shocked. “Well who is it?” I’ll be honest, I didn’t want to tell her. She could go run and tell all her girlfriends, or all of the boys. And one person would carry it to another and BAM!! The whole world knows I’m in love with Niall Horan. “Umm……well, uh…I-I-I I gotta go.” I rushed. She grabbed my arm tight. DAMN! She’s strong. I twisted my body around trying to get out of her hold on me, but all I received was a slap across the face. “Bitch!” I screamed. If you haven’t noticed I have anger issues. ESPECIALLY when you fuckin’ slap me across the face!!!

I clenched my fist as hard as I could, knuckles turning white. As I lifted it above my head. I wasn’t thinking of the outcome. Before my fist connected with her face I heard a loud scream. Coming from that annoying squeaky voice of hers.

“ZAYN!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!?!!?!?”  I froze, my tight fist inches away from her face. What WAS I doing? I was about to hit Perrie square in the face, that’s what I was doing. I slowly lowered my hand unclenching my fist as I went. Tears built up in my eyes as I surrounded by Cameras, TV news reporters. People were hoarding me with questions as I tried to push through the crowd. One Question or statement that really caught my attention was, a girl from E! News. She was talking into the camera, not even looking at me, saying “So, we have Zayn Malik. Yes from One Direction! Punching, girlfriend Perrie Edwards, from Little Mix…IN THE FACE. Was he on drugs, drunk like some fans say he was or is he always like this? Let’s see if we can find out from him.” I laughed and asked if I could talk to her. She happily said yes and followed me into an empty spot where no one could find us. “Listen” I said. “I’m not an abusive boyfriend, and I swear I’m not on drugs or drunk. I have a little bit of an anger issue, and I will admit that. The only reason I was about to punch her is she slapped me across the face. And I got carried away.  I didn’t ACTUALLY punch her anyway.” Both the reporter and the camera guys face were shocked. “What.” She just shook her head and fucking walked away!!!

GRRR. People were starting to piss me off today. That’s when I remembered before this whole thing got out of hand. I just wanted to break up with Perrie!!! So. That’s what I did. I ran over to her car where the whole mess happened. There were a few fans and paps, surrounding her with questions. I ran over there, grabbing Perrie away from the question circle. She looked confused but went with it. “Perrie this was the whole meaning of my story.” I started as the paps and fans started chasing us. “I want to break up.” I said as she stopped walking. Dead In her tracks tears falling down her face. I looked into her eyes trying to see anything but sadness. But I couldn’t. She Hugged me as tight as she could and whispered in my ear. “It’s ok Zayn, I got that, and I’ve been meaning to confess. I’ve been cheating on you the whole time. Now I only got one boy to take care of!” She fist pumped and ran away cheering. Well. I was wrong about the happiness thing.

I looked up at all the people standing around me and smiled awkwardly. “hi”. Slowly I walked away, and into my car. Heading off to Niall's to well…..confess my love.

A/N I know it’s short but I hope yall like it