Oh no she thinks i'm at home. This was worse. So now, if I get caught, i'll get an even darker punishment.

 The lady took my mom even closer to me. I ducked my head and made sure to hide my hair and covered my mouth.
Closing my eyes, for the first time ever, I wished Dallas was here. Cause we needed to go. Like now.

 And just like that, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look over, my face lighting up to see that person. 

 But it was just another saleslady. 

 "Hello miss? Are you okay? What are you doing?" She looked down at me concerned.

 No! You're causing me to be noticable!

 "Uh yeah..i'm fine. Just, chilling here." I nod, still crouched in my position. I tried to give her and reassuring smile. She still had a look of concern. 
I needed her gone, like now.

 "Well, I don't think you should be on the floor like this, there's alot of people around who would think you look suspicious.."

 What is this trick even talking about??

  She blinked, worry and fear on her expression, "..uhm, I don't think this is allowed...I might have to ask you to leave.." The blonde saleslady shuffled uncomfortably. I gave her a look,

 "What? For what? What are you talking about?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

 She blinked around, "Well, you're making customers uncomfortable and your position here-"

 "How..am I making anyone uncomfortable. I'm not even doing anything or stealing anything." I shake my head.
"I mean, from how you look-"

 "What do you mean how I look?" I became upset. My mouth was bent into a deep frown.

 "Um, Hannah? Is there a problem over there?" I hear another saleslady's voice, a voice very similar to the one who was helping my mom out.

 I slowly close my eyes, knowing that I screwed up and oh my gosh I am so absolutely dead.

 The saleslady in front of me, apparently called Hannah, slowly looked up at her senior. Her facial expression showing me and everyone she was playing victim. I internally rolled my eyes. Seriously. This is what I get. God is punishing me right now.

 Then she looked back at me, her expression darkening. She opened her mouth to speak but,

 "Excuse me." She jumped when she heard a voice behind her. Looking behind her, there Dallas was. Him with his original outfit on with his picked out tux in his hand, his fingers wrapping around the hanger supporting the tux.

 She looked back at him.

 He gave her an cold, apathetic look, "She's with me." He said, eyeing the Hannah girl down.

 I see the scene before me, but then I snap my head in my mom's direction and oh my freaking gosh she's looking.

 She's watching. She sees Hannah. She sees Dallas.

 Please Lord, don't allow her to see me. I'm not ready.

 Dallas walks up to me and reached out his hand to pull me up. But if I stood up, my mom would look and see me. I couldn't accept his offer. Then I hear,

 "Ma'am?" From the saleslady helping her in the distance. My mom snapped her head in the ladys' direction, "Yes? Oh, right. The earrings." My mom puts her attention elsewhere.

 I hear everything and then suddenly take Dallas's hand. He pulled me up. I push him away from the dressing room area, "We have to go we have to go we have to g-"