XII

It was now Wednesday. These days were passing up fast, even though i'm getting lazier because of them. 

 So far I have an exam for english and an essay for history. I had started on my exam and essay last night but I didn't finish. I got distracted by all the youtube notifications on my phone so it basically went downhill from there.

 But now I sat in the cafeteria. The loud, smelly, crowded cafeteria. 

 The tables were round and bunched together to fit the entire junior grade. Everyone was all chatting at once. They were serving nuggets and cheeseburgers, a wondrous combination. I had my tray in front of me. It was me, Elisha, Yuri, and some others in each of our classes that had sat with us.

 Elisha sat beside me, Yuri in front. 

 I was currently messing a little bit with my nuggets whilst eating them. 

 "..yeah i'm gonna need a headstart cause my music teacher sucks." Yuri continues, making a derp face. "Why you say that?" Elisha asked, her phone in her hand. I'm pretty sure she was texting her boyfriend.

 "He's impatient! I make one mistake and suddenly i'll never be on a stage. Ever." Yuri rants. 

 "I hate those teachers." Jared says next to Yuri. Jared was in band and was also Yuri's friend from her class. He had darker skin than mine with a fresh shave. He ate his nuggets with his hands.
"Elisha you were all into music before, right?" Yuri asks.

 Elisha keeps her attention on her phone and nodded, "Yeah I uh..I played the flute." She says. "Right! You did..!" I snap my finger. "Yeah, hopefully you can teach me some new stuff. Do you still remember music?" Yuri asked.
"Of course I still remember music, what kind of question is that?" Elisha snorted, then she put down her phone.

 "Well good, teach me." Yuri says and sits up in her seat. "Dang, you didn't even ask." Jared laughed at Yuri. "She knows how I am." Yuri responds. 

 "Disgustin. How i'm gonna teach you? You coming over by my house?" Elisha quirked an eyebrow. 
"I guess. Or you can come over to mine. It doesn't matter.." Yuri shrugs.

 "..Jasmine? You wanna tag along?" Yuri continues. "I dunno. I'm kinda busy these days." I eat a nugget. Elisha laughed, "With what?" 

 I glare at her, "Rude." 

 "Well whatever. Call us when you feel like you should stop categorizing 'Netflix' as busy." Yuri comments. "Y'know I feel like you two only like to bully me for no reason, too." I squint my eyes at either one of them.
Yuri and Elisha chuckles at my remark.

 "Jas, don't you know music too?" Elisha asked, looking at me with a grin. "Uh yeah. I tried piano for 3 years until I left for art. It's like my plan B if art doesn't work, why?" I shake my head slightly. 

 "You could teach Yuri too." She shrugs. 

 "Oh I know piano..! I took lessons in 1st grade but I had asked my mom if I could quit music cause it was boring. And now here I am playing the flute." Yuri chuckled. 

 "Oh, do you have one?" I ask as I pick up another nugget. "Nah, I gave it away to my cousin. The only songs I know on piano are Kpop songs." Yuri shrugs. "Oh lord, here she goes with her Kpop." Jared snickered. 
"Wha- It's not only me..!" Yuri argued in her defense.

 "..Jasmine you like Kpop too, right..?" Yuri looks at me. I nod, "Mhm." I pick up my bottle of fruit juice to drink. 

 "..you too, huh Elisha." Yuri points towards her. Elisha nods, "Yeah I like Kpop..."