REVELATIONS pt. 1

-Daveed's pov-

Damn! I knew Theo could sing, but I never expected her to preform at the theatre in front of everyone. That was amazing.

I jump up out of my seat and race over to Theo.

"THEO! That was amazing! I would have never thought you would preform in front of everyone." I say, wrapping my arms around her. She hugs me back and laughs.

"Well, you can thank Anthony for that. I wasn't going to do it, but he said talked me into it and said he'd sing with me, so I did it." She says as she pulls out of the hug.

I smile at her. God, she's amazing. I'm glad Anthony got her out of her comfort zone and talked her into singing. That was great.

"Well, do you wanna hang out here? I have to change for rehearsal. As soon as I'm done, you can go hang out in my dressing room and take a nap or something." I smile.

"As long as Lin won't ask questions, sure." she laughs.

"He has to change too, so you'll be fine. I'll come get you when I'm done." I smile.

"Yay! Then it's nap time because you woke me up way too early." She laughs and goes to sit down.

I smile and shake my head as I walk away. I look back and see Lin walking over to her with the coffee that Alex got for her. I see her smile at him as they start talking and I backstage and into my dressing room.

"Hey, Daveed! Theo did great out there." Javi says as I walk into our dressing room.

"I know, right?! I definitely wasn't expecting that. But it was amazing." I say as I pull my shirt off and start putting on my Lafayette outfit.

"I didn't know she could sing!" Javi says as he looks at me, smiling.

"I found out yesterday. I was ordering pizza and my phone was dying and I went into her room to charge it and heard her singing "The Wizard and I" while she was in the shower and my jaw dropped." I smile back.

"Wow, talented and beautiful. You're a lucky man." Javi laughs.

"We aren't even together." I state as I change my pants.

"You can't tell me you don't like her? She's great. Funny, Talented, and she's really pretty. You better nab her while you can." Javi tells me as he finishes getting dressed.

"I mean, I do like her, but I don't know if she likes me back." I admit, both to myself and Javi. I pull up my hair and finish getting dressed.

"Just tell her how you feel. I'm sure she feels the same. If she doesn't, don't worry. You'll still have a badass, talented friend who will always be there when you need her." Javi assures me, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks, man." I smile as he walks out of our dressing room. I clean up a bit and pull out a pillow and blanket that I have in my closet before heading out to go get Theo.

I head back to the main area and go get Theo. When I get there, it looks like she's already met Leslie and they're having a really good conversation.

"Hey Leslie, Hey Theo." I say as I reach them.

"Hey, Daveed. When were you planning on introducing me to this one? She's lovely." He smiles.

"Well, today obviously. She's great, isn't she?" I smile back.

"Why, thank you boys. I'm assuming that it's nap time since Daveed is here to get me. Thanks for keeping my company Leslie, I'll talk to you later." She smiles and waves and heads back to my dressing room.

Leslie stands up and gives me a quick bro hug.

"She really is great. You guys a thing?" He asks.

"No, but I do like her. She doesn't know though." I tell him honestly.

"I'd bet she likes you too. Anyways, I need to get dressed before Lin screams at me. See you in 5-8 minutes." Leslie says before he walks off.

So, I've just admitted to two people that I like her. I just admitted to MYSELF that I like her.

Wait... I like her. Why am I just now realizing that I like her?