MEETING DAY PT.1

-Theo's pov-

I woke up to the alarm on my phone going off and groaned before turning it off and thinking to myself "why on earth am I waking up at this ungodly hour?" before remembering that I'm meeting Daveed today.

I quickly jump out of bed and run around, getting my clothes together and getting in the shower. I get out of the shower, brush my teeth, and comb out my hair before getting dressed. I grab my small black backpack and throw in my phone, wallet, and glasses and a few other things I may need throughout the day. I throw on my boots and check the clock on the wall. I see that I have time and quickly grab my dog, Bruno's, leash and take him out for a walk around the block before making sure he has food and turning on the tv and leaving.
I left the house at about 6:45am to take the train to the Starbucks closest to my house. I know Daveed never specified which Starbucks, but I knew where to go considering we had figured out that we lived in the same neighborhood. I got to Starbucks at about 7:15am and smiled at the smell of coffee in the air. The line was long because everyone was on their way to work, which is why I got here early.

I pull my phone and wallet out of my backpack and text Daveed.
"Hey, I know it's super early, but I'm already at Starbucks. The line is really long, I'll order for you since I'm already here. What do you want to drink?"

The line moves a little bit and I take a few steps forward. My phone vibrates and open the message quickly. "Good morning, I'm on my way right now. Just a vanilla iced coffee with 2 extra pumps of sweetener, please."

I smile as I read it and reply, my heart beating faster as I read that he's on his way. "Got it. See you soon. I'm wearing some camo leggings, a black hoodie, and a black beanie just so you know what to look for once you get here."

The line moves again and I'm about 2 people from the very front of the line. The two people ahead order and pay quickly and I order. As I finish paying my phone goes off and the message says "Thank you, I'm about 5 minutes away."
I quickly reply with "no problem, just ordered drinks should be done just before you get here."

I put my wallet back in my backpack and lean against the wall by the counter, still waiting for my name to be called with our drinks. Three minutes pass before I hear "A venti vanilla iced coffee and a venti iced caramel macchiato for Theo!" yelled through the shop. I grab my drinks and start heading for a place to sit when I see a very tall man with curly hair walk through the door and look around before his eyes fall on me and he smiles. I smile back as I find a place and set our drinks down. He walks over and stands next to me. I look up at him and raise an eyebrow. "Daveed?" I ask quietly as he nods.
I give him a quick hug and then we both sit.
We start talking and I knew we were gonna be out for quite a while.