INTRUDER, BREAKFAST, AND A PERFORMANCE

-Theo's pov-

I'm rudely woken up to the sound of knocking at my front door, followed by Bruno barking. I groan as I sit up in bed and look at the digital clock on the wall next to my open bedroom door. I notice that it's about 6am and am completely confused about the knocking on my door. I start getting up and walk into the living room as I hear the locks start jiggling.

I panic and quickly sprint to the kitchen and grab a frying pan and hold it up, walking back towards the front door. The door opens slowly and Bruno barks at whoever is letting themselves into my apartment. I step closer to the door as the person enters and as the person steps out from behind the door, we make eye contact and I realize that it's just Daveed. I lower the frying pan and laugh.

"What the fuck? Where you gonna hit me with that?" Daveed asks, as I laugh my ass off.

"I forgot about going to rehearsal with you today and giving you a key last night. I panicked and grabbed a frying pan. It worked in Tangled, right?" I say, trying to get myself to calm down.

"Okay, well you need to go shower and get dressed and stuff and I'll make sure the dogs have food and water and then we can get breakfast on the way to the theatre." He says as he gently pushes me back towards my room.

"And coffee!" I call out as I run into my room and pick out my outfit for the day.

I quickly jump in the shower, wash the essentials, get dressed and brush my teeth within 15 minutes and come out of my room, phone and wallet in hand and my glasses on my face.

"All done." I state as I walk into my living room.

Daveed looks up at me from the couch and smiles. "That was quick." He says.

"Well, not wearing make up or being super high maintenance helps a lot." I smile back.

"Your shirt is dope." He says, as he points to me.

I look down and then look back up, smiling and giving him a small nod.

"Ready to go?" I ask, leaning down to pick up Bruno and kiss his head and pet him a little before we head out.

"Yeah." Daveed says, standing up and walking towards me. He walks out first and I follow. Before closing the door, I look at Soccer and Bruno and point at them.

"You boys be good, okay?" I tell them before closing the door and locking it.

"You sound like a mom." Daveed laughs.

"Hey, I just don't want them tearing up my apartment." I say and shrug.

We walk out of our apartment building and start heading to Ray's Pizza & Bagel Cafe, since it's kind of close to the theatre.

-TIME SKIP. AWESOME.. WOW-

We get to Ray's and I order a fruit cup and a plain bagel with cream cheese and a tropical fantasy smoothie and Daveed orders a bagel with cream cheese and a gone bananas smoothie.

We quietly wait for our orders. I sit next to Daveed, resting my head on his shoulder as I'm still ridiculously tired.

He looks down at me and chuckles. "What are you doing, T?"