I look over at Zayn who stares at us like we are foreign to him. I scrunch my eyebrows together but before I can say anything, he does.

"I'm just going to bed." He grumbled and walked towards his room.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Hmm, I don't know, Ariana. Why the hell would I be going to bed? Could it be, perhaps, that I'm tired?" He turned around and asked in a sharp tone.

I look him in the eyes and then look away, it being too hard to see him upset over I don't know what.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong." He said, his tone still sharp. He opens the door to his room and walks inside without another word.

I stay quiet for a few seconds, bewildered by what just occurred. I look around to see Lexi and Harry already looking at me.

"What did I do?" I asked them.

"We don't even know." Harry commented, shrugging his shoulders.

"What went up his butt?" Lexi asked, rolling her eyes.

"Heard that! Shut the hell up Lexi!" We all heard Zayn's muffled yell through the door.

My eyes widen and I can't help but let out a little giggle, followed by a few more. Lexi and Harry laugh too, us all feeling stupid like we don't know what's going on.

"He's bipolar, I swear. He's all touchy and sweet one moment and the next, he's grumpy and aggressive. I don't understand him." I admitted.

"I heard that too! Keep your mouth shut, sweetheart. Or I'll come out and shut it for you." Zayn's muffled voice was heard again.

I let out a laugh. "Go to bed, asshole. Stop threatening me before I kick your ass."

"Would love to see you try!" He responded.

"Shut up." I complained. Delaney lays against my chest, probably confused about what's going on. I feel bad for cussing around her but I can't seem to keep my mouth shut at the moment.

"Come in here and make me!" He replied.

"I'm sure you'd just love that." I said. "Go to bed and wake up happy."

He doesn't respond after that. Harry and Lexi laugh about what just went on for a while. I can't seem to laugh anymore. I'm too curious about why he suddenly got so mad. Did I do something wrong?

The night goes on and we end up watching a movie again. Delaney fell asleep on me as well with her hand held into mine. Lexi fell asleep on Harry too and he had to wake her up and help her to bed. I carried Delaney into her bedroom and laid her down, careful not to wake her. While I was in there, I shut the window curtains to keep the lightening from being visible.

I am now just finishing cleaning the living room area. When I've completely finished, I walk into Zayn's bedroom and shut the door.

I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth quickly and then carefully tip toe into bed. I get under the covers and make sure I'm away from Zayn but facing his bare back as he faces the other way.

I watch the way his body moves when he inhales and exhales. I sighed, scooting closer to him. "I know you're awake, Zayn."

I place a hand on his back and rub up and down, trying to be comforting. He jumped a bit by my touch, proving me right about him being awake.

"So what?" He asked, his voice hoarse like he's tired.

"Do you want to tell me why you're upset with me?" I asked him, my tone soft and hopefully not threatening in any way.