Arc 3: Phase 2 Public Hot Spring Part 3

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh." Boruto gave a surprised expression and just nodded.

(INTERVIEW)

"Even after that incident, Yamato-sensei is still calm and alright with that. I mean the prank is pretty brutal to be honest."

-Boruto

It was also this time that the silence was finally broken when Yamato finished his silent long prayer for the dinner. He gave a wide smile as he grabbed his chopsticks and prepared himself to eat the food.

" Let's dig In fellas!" He happily exclaimed as startes eating.

There was quietness among the rest as they gave glances at each other, but eventually they all shrugged and started eating their dinner as well. Before digging their food, Boruto and Sarada gave another glance at each other as they just gave a quiet chuckle and shook their heads about it.

Dinner continued on being normal after that strange scene. The lighter atmosphere had took over as laughter and joy had entered room and continued to thrive. It was seemed that everyone had just moved on after the pranking incident, although when Naruto managed to summoned some balls to speak up about the incident.

"I'm really sorry for what happened just now Yamato-sensei, It was my idea to have that kind of prank, I didn't really mean to harm someone." Naruto apologized with all his heart. It was just a misunderstanding but at the same time, embarrassing.

"Yes, a harmless prank indeed." Sai fired some of his sarcastic words which nearly made the Uzumaki twitched in frustration but was able to calm himself down.

As for the team's brown haired instructor, He just sighed and decided to get directly straight to the point." Listen fellas, I really don't care much about what happened awhile ago." He said which caused the rest give their surprise reactions.

"Looks as a team, we really need to work together and the first step is to create friendship and forget the bad side of things." Yamato explained.

Naruto widened his eyes in surprised." So that means, you have no hard feelings about the accidental prank Yamato-sensei?" He asked, hoping to get both forgiveness and acceptance.

Yamato simply nodded and smiled." Of course! like I said, always forget the bad side of things and enjoy dinner!" He said as he took a big bite of his sushi.

Most of everyone was pretty much surprised on what the brown haired man had just said. A wide smile formed around Naruto's lips as he formed a fist on his right hand." Yeah!" He happily exclaimed." You're the best sensei!"

Sakura just sighed at her teammate's loudness, but although she was surprised that their sensei really forgave him that fast. She was a bit amazed on how cool-headed the man was.

Dinner continued on with a blast, most of the conversations were either jokes and praises coming from Naruto and Sakura themselves, they expressed their gratitude and thankfulness that all of these things were just to improved the team's overall chemistry. Although, at some points in time, they would really go over the line.

"Yamato-sensei I guess we really should stay here for a little longer, the food here is mind-blowing dattebayo!" Naruto expressed his joy over the delicious food.