CH13: Be Careful With Me

Start from the beginning

"Yes..it was worse but it's still bad....poor guy could barley open one of his eyes", I said.

"I'm ready to find who ever did this and beat them to death", she said.

"Trust me, me too...Xavier was going to help me but I broke off the deal...so I guess now it's just us 2", I said.

"You don't need him", she said.

"I know I don't but he had a clue on who may have did it", I said.

"Oooo yeah he definitely could've help a lot but I think we can do it", she said and I instantly smiled.

"Oh my god what is your plan", she said knowing my smile.

"Let's just say ima call someone to come over and help....let's hope his brother won't mind", I smirked and dialed the phone number.

I don't need Xavier...

I don't need him at all!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
After hours the door bell finally rang, I rushed down the stairs and opened the door.

"You made it", I smiled.

"Anything for my favorite person", he said walking in.

"Follow me", I said and we went upstairs to my room.

"Oh who's this gorgeous lady", he said.

"This is my best friend Miley, Miley this is Jake", I said introducing them.

"I'm surprised, I thought you had only one friend", he said jokingly.

"Fuck off", I said.

"Hi Jake..I'm Miley I mean yeah you already knew that", Miley said blushing I just smirked.

"Nice to meet you beautiful", he said.

"Ok love birds, let's get to work, the only information I have on these people are that they are from the south", I said.

"How do you know they are from the south", he questioned sitting with us on the bed.

"From your brother", I said.

"Ok so that means they definitely are from the south....Justin is still hiding something tho how he got beat up to death by a gang he was in", he said.

"W-What you say", I said shocked.

"I said h-", I cut him off.

"No, no, no I heard you don't say it again...I'll be right back", I said and headed into Justin's room.

I went right into his room and saw him by his desk, I went over slammed his laptop down and he instantly looked up at me.

"Justin I know you're hiding something from me, we want revenge but you know something the rest of us don't...Xavier said it was someone from the south....but Jake said why would you get beat up by a gang you was in.....Justin be honest with me.....what happened", I said.

He looked at me then grab his phone knowing he was going to text me.

Text Convo