"Dad! Mom!" Jayden rushed inside, shouting.

He came from a drawing course. He really liked it and was good at drawing.

"What happened, my little boy?" I asked.

"Where is Kayden?" He asked, looking angry."Kayden!" He called him.

Kayden ran towards us.

"Hey, you came. Let's play." He suggested. "I am bored with playing alone. Anne is bad at soccer. And she wants me to play with her dolls. But I don't want to. It is so girly." Kayden complained with a grumpy expression.

"I don't want to play with you." Jayden snapped as he folded his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes.

"What happened, dear?" I asked, stroking Jayden's hair.

"Mom, because of Kayden, Oliver slapped me." He pouted.

"What? Why?" I asked, puzzled.

"Who is that prick? Tell me. I will make him pay for hitting my son." Draco said hotly.

"Draco!" I warned him.

He shrugged his shoulders, giving me a reckless look.

"Why did he slap you?" I asked.

"Because he thought I was Kayden. He wanted to hit him, not me." Jayden pouted.

"Kayden?" Draco gave Kayden a questioning look.

"Mom, Dad, I didn't do anything." Kayden stated.

"He thought I was you!" Jayden snarled. "He told me I stayed away from his girlfriend." He informed.

"Oliver lies." Kayden snapped. "I didn't do anything bad to Ava. I just kissed her." He pouted. "And Ava isn't his girlfriend. Ava loves me." Kayden added confidently.

"Oh, girl matters." Draco mumbled and grinned arrogantly. "That's my boy! Give me a high five!" Draco exclaimed cockily and raised his hand in the air. Kayden grinned and gave him a high five.

David rolled his eyes. "Like father, like son." He shook his head in amusement.

"Dad, did others confuse you with Uncle?" Jayden asked softly and sat down beside Draco.

Kayden approached me and leaned against the armrest of the couch and waited for Draco's answers attentively as the question drew his attention.

Draco looked at David, smirking. Then he looked at Jayden and Kayden.

"Boys, believe me. Different interesting incidents occurred to us as well." Draco replied mischievously.

"Yes, and the victim was always me. Because I was a good one, and your father was a bad one." David said arrogantly.

"David! I am not bad." Draco scowled childishly.

"Ok, let's say naughty one." David corrected, amused. Draco rolled his eyes. "And I think it doesn't change so much. You are still a troublemaker. But at least Mira tamed you a little." David commented.

Draco looked at me, smiling affectionately. I gave him a bright smile.

"In short, Draco always got the best parts, but I paid for his mistakes." David commented, grinning.

"Hmm? The best parts?" Elva asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Honey, I didn't mean that incident." David pleaded in panic.

"I hope so." Elva said dryly.

"Of course, honey." David stated and kissed her cheek, wrapping her arm around her shoulder. Elva smiled and tapped his chest playfully.

"But those incidents ended with happy ends." Draco said and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled happily, well aware of what he was talking about.

Kayden and Jayden looked at each other, confused.

"Happily ever after." I said softly.

"Happily ever after." Draco repeated, grinning and brushed his lips against mine.

The End.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. Love you, guys!

Are you ready to meet the Golden boy? If yes, don't miss my new book.

Chad and Elise Carter's son grew up and fell in love. What will happen between her beautiful girl, Grace and him?

Golden Boy

When a good boy turns into a bad boy...

Ethan Carter was the most popular and successful boy in the world. He was handsome, athletic, smart, caring, thoughtful and compassionate. Being the heir of the most influential family in the world made him more powerful. The paparazzi didn't call him "Golden boy" for nothing.

Women swarmed around him like bees around a honey pot, but his eyes just saw her, Grace Davies.

But everything completely changed as the love of his life ran away without any explanation.