Chapter 1 - At first sight

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Draco's POV

"Work. Work. Work. Chill out, bro." I said mockingly as I saw my brother, David working on his laptop in the living room.

David and I were identical twins, but he was the complete opposite of me as character. He was hardworking, disciplined and serious. However, we were so close. I liked to tease him.

He shook his head and commented. "You are hopeless."

"Yeah, yeah." I gave him an arrogant smirk. "What did your fiancée find in you? You are boring."

"Because interesting guys like you make bad husbands." David said cockily. "So our father has chosen me to marry Mira." He added and winked at me.

Mira was his fiancée. Her father and my father were co-partners. Her father was one of the most influential businessmen in the world. My father had chosen her as David's future wife. And as always David obeyed my father taking it for granted.

Flashback

"Draco!" David snarled as he rushed into the living room.

"What happened?" I asked, puzzled.

"Today when I was in a meeting at the restaurant, a girl interrupted the meeting and slapped me. Do you know why? According to her, I sneaked out after having sex with her while she was sleeping."

He clenched his fist. I pursed my lips together, trying to hold myself from laughing.

"And do you know what is strange? I never met that girl." He added sarcastically.

"Hmm. Are you sure?" I asked, giving him an innocent look.

"Draco!" He exclaimed.

"Ok, bro. But it isn't my fault that we are twins." I said arrogantly and winked at him.

He sighed, rolling his eyes and placed his hands on his hips.

"It is so difficult to have a little brother. Especially a brother like you who is irresponsible." He commented.

"You are just twenty seconds older than me." I reminded. "It was the only time when you won. After it, I am always the first one. Especially getting all the beautiful girls." I winked at him.

"Thanks, but I don't want to be the first one in changing women like dirty socks. I respect them."

I rolled my eyes. "Even if you want, you can not do it. You are boring. Poor Mira! She will have an interesting life after getting married to you." I teased him. "But maybe, I can save her. The next time I will give your name when I meet a girl. Let's see what will happen when your future fiancée hears it." I teased him.

"Don't you dare!" David warned me angrily.

I shrugged my shoulders, giving him a mischievous smirk. "How will you stop me?" I teased him.

I rushed towards the exit as he wanted to approach me.

When I turned to the right, I bumped into someone. I caught her by wrapping my arms around her waist stopping her from falling. She grabbed my arms for support.

As our eyes met, I lost in her beautiful eyes. It felt like time stopped. She looked so beautiful, and her mind-blowing scent drove me crazy.