"My boys can feel me." Draco said proudly. "You feel Daddy, don't you?" He cooed and tapped Kayden's cheek. Kayden stared at Draco with his grey blue eyes like his father's eyes.

"Hey, guys." My mother approached us, holding Jayden in her arms.

"My boy." I cooed Jayden and took him in my arms. I stroked his hair gently and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

Six years later

Today was my boys' birthday. We were celebrating their birthday in Draco's parents' mansion.

I was checking the details in the garden.

I smiled as Draco walked towards me.

"Baby." I gave him a bright smile.

He shook his head in amusement and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Excluding my mother, the only woman who doesn't confuse me with David. I adore you." He said, full of happiness in his eyes. "Oh, at least, after the big confusion." He teased, giving me a mocking grin and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"Draco!" I grinned and tapped his chest playfully.

He chuckled and tightened his grip around my waist.

"Angel, I will always be thankful for this confusion." He admitted and brushed his lips against mine. "But since then, I am really happy because you don't confuse me with my twin." He added and cupped my cheek, looking into my eyes affectionately.

"Don't forget. I see the storm in your eyes." I said seductively as I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled his head towards me. I kissed his lips in a passionate kiss.

We pulled back as we heard Jessica's shouting.

"Who broke the vase?" She shouted again.

"Kayden." Draco and I said at the same time, grinning.

As much as my boys looked like each other as an appearance, they were completely opposite as a character. While Jayden was a calm and mature child, Kayden was naughty and hyperactive. A real troublemaker like Draco.

Draco held my hand and led us inside.

I shook my head, looking at broken pieces of the antique vase. It cost a fortune.

"What happened, Mom?" Draco asked despite the fact he knew the answer.

"Someone broke my antique vase." She replied, upset.

I smiled as I saw my naughty boy watching us while hiding behind the door and from time to time looking at us in guilt.

As he noticed I saw him, he rushed away. I smiled, shaking my head.

"It is just a vase, Mom. I will buy you a new one." Draco said.

"It was an antique vase. The only one in the world." Jessica stated and sighed. "Whatever. I got used to it while raising you." She commented and gave Draco a knowing look. "When I look at Kayden, I feel like I see flashbacks from your childhood. How he can look like you this much! History repeats itself. Huh?" She added, amused and shook her head.

"Yes. Like father, like son." David commented, grinning as he and his wife, Elva approached us. Meanwhile, David was holding their four years old daughter, Anne in his arms.

"Hey, don't jaw at my son and me." Draco warned him.

I was chatting with Elva in the living room. Meanwhile, Draco and David were discussing their new project.