Chapter 17

"Kashio..?"

You were left behind with Monoma, Kendo, Tetsu and Ibara, the usual you hang out with in the class. "Yup! Long time no see (name)!" He said as he aprached your little group, without knowing it you stepped back, almost no one saw you move. Almost.

"You're a friend of (name) I see!" Monoma stepped infront of you with a cheerful manner, but who knows if he's actually cheery. "We're her classmates, nice to meet you!" He extended his hand to Kashio, Monoma's eyes were filled with curiosity of this new person's Quirk. Kashio execpted Monoma's handshake with the same curiosity in him as well. 

"K-Kasio! It's been so long. I almost didn't recognise you?!" 'I stuttered! Why the fuck did I stutter!'

"I know righ?!" He aproached again, but this time someone intervene.

"Oi. Let's go, (B/N)'s call for you!" Katsuki made his way towards you while glaring at your classmates. "You moving or not?" He tried draging you but your eyes were focused on Kashio. Katsuki looked at him and his face turned into that of hatred. "Sorry to bother your little reunion but we're leaving." He declared as he continued to dragg you away with your classmates following you.

Katsuki didn't let go of your arm until you were away from your classmates. "What was he doing here?" Katsuki asked with a stern voice. You shook your head and he gave out a long tired sigh.

"We both know what happened last time. Don't get close to him again." Once he finished his sentence he rubbed the back of his head like he was trying to say something he can't. "You get what I mean right...?" You noded your head ready to leave.

Before you could move you felt a hand in your head. Katsuki patted your head and he started to rub it a little bit. ((●'□')♡ you have encountered a soft Katsuki. Capture: 👉yes? or no?) 

'just like old times..'

Without knowing it, you gave out a little giggle wich caused him to explode from embarrassment. "What the heck are you laughing for, ha?!" Due to him being a tsundere, he made a mess out of your hair. Your hair looked like it was a underwater, the smoky part was going up instead of down.

"Hehe.. You never change.." You said while fixing your hair. After you got it to look 'normal' you pinched both of his cheeks. "Just like old times.. Welp. I gotta go, I know (B/N) didn't call for me, you just wanted to see dear old me. Thanks cuz." 

You walked back to the cafeteria and looked for your classmates, luckily they were still waiting in line. "Hey guys!" You greeted as you squeze in with the other students, some of them complaining and glaring at you, let's just say that they got pinched by something. Don't ask.

"(name), I thought someone was looking for you." Kendo was the first one to greet you. 

"Nah, Katsuki just wanted to talk to me." 

"I see, there seems to be a lot more people than usual." Ibara joined in. 

The three of you were chatting away until you were in a table and they finally asked the question they've meaning to ask since you left them.

"Who was he?" They all ask.

"OH... He.- he was a old friend of mine when I was just a child.." You trailed off while playing with your (drink). The rest of them could feel the uneasiness you were feeling just by the dead flowers popping from your head and your misty hair was colder and they were feeling it. Everyone was snapped of their thoughts when a bubble popped in front of your face and water splashed in your face, not only you but Kendo, Ibara, Kaibara and Tsuburaba got soaked as well. The culprit was trying to keep their laugh in. Trying.

"MONOMA, WHAT THE FUCK???!!!" You grabed him by his collar shaking the life out of him. It took the whole group to pry you out of him. "You little- Let me at him-!" You were silanenced when Kendo clammed your mouth shut. 

"(name), mind making me some flowers?" He asked with an 'innocent' tone. You had the best idea ever, you just ate so it probably won't affect you. You got quiet and Kendo finally took her hand off. 

"REVENGE M*THERF*CKER!!!" You screamed as Monoma was burried in Marigolds.

When Monoma finally got out, you and Kendo fist bumped. You just got away from making a rucus in the cafeteria infront of Kendo. Congrats. Be proud.

In another place

"How did it go?" Asked a gruff voice.

"Perfect, everything went well, crusty. He got the message." Replied another voice who was seated beside the other while sipping a drink.

"He better, or you'll know who's next." He stopped before glaring at the younger one. "You better do your job right. I even went to that stupid school just for your stupid plan."

"As you wish."

"Now get fuck out, I don't want to see your face Kishio.

~•~•~•~

Marigolds mean pain and grief.