Chapter 15

Okay, this chapter might be short, I basically cramped the whole tournament in here. I had major writers block, it was a real piece of sht. And due to this block, I'm going to change some things in here.

~·~·~·~

'Ohh boy... I already hate this event.'

The first event is obstacle race. You hated this things when you got into an accident in third grade, after that you swore to keep away from those things. But still, this shit's important, so no can do mah dude.

"Hope you prepared yourself for this one, (name)." Monoma's voice was full of mischief and you knew he had something up his sleeve. And you knew this plan because you planned it.

"Indeed I am." Once the light turned green, every student started pushing and going for first place. This annoyed the shit out of you. 

On the bat, you used your quirk scretly handed out some cacao beans to your classmates. Once they got their beans, flowers around the whole entrance started to bloom without anyone knowing, even the cameras. Students started to fall down one by one, you quickly ate your cacao bean and regreted it more than this competition. 

"It's too fucking bitter!" You scremed and went out the tunnel where almost everyone in class-B was waiting. 

"You made it, must the same for your soul." Tsubaraba shrugged off, but before you could jump him, Kendo manage to get a hold of you and you all ran towards the next obstacle. 

Right infront of you were the robots from the entrnce exam. When you were analizing a good way to pass, a blur of  grey and blue nyoomed infront of you. "Tetsu that's dangerous!!" You screamed but to no avail, he didn't listen and rushed in. Just then, the robots froze and they fell on him.

Only later on emerged again with Kirishima from  class-a. 

The next obstacle was a piece of cake for you, you just went to a zipline, a free one. Dangerous, but still free! (50% OFF)

The next one was a real piece of shit. Land mines.

'Okay! Fuck whoever planned this obstacle course!'

Just when you thought everything was going fine. BOOM! 

A large explosion erupted from behind, and it wasn't caosed by your destructive cousin. Once you looked up you saw Izuku flying towards first place. 

"Woukd you look at that!" You said with the biggestsarcasm ever. "You people have a pretty weird class. Don't you, Mina-chan?" You said to the pinkette right next to you. 

"You have no idea, sis." She sigh. 

After finally crossing the finihsing line, you somehow placed 24. You magically survived the race and still place quite high, well you did have an easy competition, with the other students too tired from the start. 

"And now, for your next test! A cavalry battle!" She stated and then started to talk about something you wern't listening to, you felt like something was off. "And for Midoriya who placed first. he is worth 10,000,000 points!"

Students started to look at Midoriya with hungry eyes. But they eventually stopped when Midnight explained the game. "Now you've got fiftenn minutes to build your team!" 

This waked you up from your daydreaming, you have no idea what she just said, all you knew was that you had to from a team or something.

"(name), do you want to join our team?" Kendo aprroached you, it seems that you were her first pick.

"Okay!" You replied enthusiastically. You two then went to your next teammates,  Reiko and Setsuna. After the team was fromed, you four had 13 minutes to spare, snd you all were deciding on a plan. Just when you were talking, Midnight aproached your group, more specifically, you.

"Bakugo-san, we need to talk to you, it's urgent matter. I'm afraid you won't be able to participate in the game" From her tone of voice, you knew it was very serious, you followed her and wave goodbye to your classmates.

Once you two reached outside, right infront of you was your brother, pacing back and fort in worry. 

"(name)! Let's go! No time to lose!" 

~·~·~·~

Why does it feel like every seventh chapter I get writers block?

My way of getting rid of writters block is to write another story for new and fresh ideas. And this time it's freaking  Akaashi Keiji. My husbando number-I-don't-know-anymore.

 My husbando number-I-don't-know-anymore