Chapter 0

No ones P.O.V

At the Bakugou household

"HEY!!! SHIT FACE, YOU FUCKING DONE!!". Yelled a woman with ash blonde hair from down stairs.

"HOLD UP WOULD YA, OLD HAG!!! IT'S 2 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!!". Yelled another voice up stairs.

"Well HURRY it up, we still have to drive to the fuckin' airport! AND THAT'S NEARLY 2 HOURS AWAY!!!" Argued the mother back at her son. "Come on now, just calm down a bit. They won't land until 5:00, so we'll have a lot of time." Says the husband trying to calm his wife down.

"It's not my fault. I can finally see my beutifull nice!!! I'm just so excited!!!!" Says the mother happily.

"They were only gone for a month and a half though."

"HEY!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BORING IT IS WITHOUT ANOTHER GIRL TO TALK TO!! KATSUKI HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!" Sighs the mother while waiting for her son to finish whatever the fuck he's doing.

Katsuki's P.O.V

Fucking bitch. Can't fucking wait. It's not my goddamn fault. It's my stupid cousin's fucking fault.

I thought to my self as I was tying my fucking shoelace. The reason why we are going to the airport is to get my old hag's cousin and her family.

They said they were supposed to be at America for 2 fucking weeks. But nooo, my ass of a cousin had to fucking stay there a whole fucking month so she could freaking escape school.
Well now she has to fucking worry about high school. Stupid.

I thought as I was heading down stairs with my school bag and with heavy steps due to my anger. Who the fuck even book a flight that lands in the middle of the fucking night on a school day? Who else that fucking bitch, my idiot of a cousin!!

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING FOOT BRAT!!!" Argued my mother. Who wouldn't fucking walk like this when they get woken up in the middle of the night on a school day. Fucking bitch. I argued to myself while making my way to the car- WTF, WHEN DID THEY RENT A FUCKING VAN!! I MEAN FAIR ENOUGH, WE CANT POSSIBLY FIT IN ONE CAR.

"So you finally done? Geez you take longer than a girl." I ignored my mother, making my way on the back of the van while plugging in my headphones to sleep for a while.

At least it won't be boring anymore...

~on the airport~

Your P.O.V

"(Y/N) (Y/N)." I heard my name being called in the distance. "5 more minutes..." I said back to the person shaking me awake.

"(Y/N),WAKE UP!! YOU STUPID BRAT, WAKE THE FUCK UP! WE LANDED ALREADY!!". Ahh so we already landed. "5 more minut- WAIT!! Yes!! Finally on Japan!" I shot myself awake, but regretting it the moment I stand up.

My back hurts...

"Dad... My back hurtsssss..." I complained to my father while he's getting some of our bags on the top cabin.

"Don't worry (N/N)(nickname), ones we're at the van you can rest up.". Ugh... I forgot. Aunty is gonna pick us up.. Which means... Katsuki...

"But daaad... I won't be able to sleep with that porcupine version of snorlax, snoring so loud!!!". I argued to my father while getting a very hard slap on the head.

"Don't call your cousin like that! You brat!" Said my mother.

"But mom...-"

"No buts, let's go already they should've arrived a few minutes ago." Interrupted my mother, while dad is making his way towards us with a cart full of our luggage.

'dOn'T cAlL hIm ThAt BlEh BlEh... That mother fucker has way more nicknames for other people than me!'

I shouted in my head while heading outside. I took us less than a minute to find them because there are less people and mostly because of the hedgehog loud voice complaining.

"Hey fireworks, long time no see."

"Hey fuck face. I see you're as stupid as ever."

"I see your as loud as ever."

A few seconds of silence flew by and we were just staring at each other with dead expression less eyes. You can drop a pin and you'd be able to hear it.

"Oh it's on fuck face/fireworks"

And with that conclude our little hissy fits until both our mothers dragged us both and threw us at the back of the car.

That is until we started another fight. I mean don't get me wrong, me and my cousin get along well, it's just that we have a weird way of showing it.

We finished our mini war when Kastuki finally got from his mom and went to sleep, same goes for me.

Mothers emaright.

But before I fell asleep my uncle asked my father a question that even I don't know the answer to. "So who was your patient?". That question kept bugging me ever since we went to America, only my mother and father knew that patient, makes me wonder.

Who exactly was it that even the government payed my parents just to keep their mouths shut.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Who is the patient? Do you know? Yes or no?

I'll answer that question soon enough.

Oh yeah our main hero still hasn't made an appearance, don't worry he'll show his face soon enough.

And there goes the prologue. I hope you enjoyed.

VOTE💝COMMENT💟FOLLOW
me for more updates.

Love ya!Kazu out! ↖(^ω^)↗