chapter 2

(Y/N) P.O.V

~~~the next day, friday~~~

It's currently 9 in the morning and I'm finishing unpacking my bags with my mom standing by my doorway holding a rolled up news paper saying 'I'm gonna beat you with this and shove it up your ass if you don't finish.'

'Yeesh, people here need to calm the fuck down!!'

While silently cursing my shitty life I didn't realise that I already finished. Well to be honest I did got up *cough*forced*cough* quite early. 6 am, SIX IN THE GODDAM MORNING!!! Who the fuck wakes up at 6 to unpack.

"Good job dear!! Now let's go have breakfast!". I swear the poison she used when working must've got her. 'One second she's angry, the socond she's the nicest person in this world.'

While I was eating breakfast with my family, my dad suggested. "We should go grocery shopping, we don't have food and the pets as well."

"I'M NOT GOING!" Me and my brother shouted at the same time.

"Kay' brats, decide by rock paper scissors, so that we don't take all day with you two arguing who's going."

"Yes mom. Rock! Paper! Scissors!" Me and my bro are basically glaring daggers at eachother while playing a simple game. 'Such a great family I have' Feel the sarcasm...

After a few ties I finally win 'take that you ass'.

"Make sure you walk Almond and give a bath. Bye (N/N)!"

"K dad!" I bid my parents goodbye while they're dragging my brother out of the house.

'Well now that's taken care of I should go and take Almond for a walk first'.

"Almond! Let's go take a walk!" I called out to our dog and he came running with his leash on his mouth.

'Smart dog, I'm such a great owner.' I thought to myself, well I didn't, more like wasn't, able to train him. It was actually Katsuki who trained him, almost coming here everyday since Almond was a puppy. Whenever he comes to visit he would always go to the backyard first to train him.

'That's why I don't want Rain and Blue being near him, they might go through some Spartan training. And I don't want that.'

~~~after walking for a while~~~

We walked quite far and Almond is already tired.

"Almond let's stop by the pet store before going back" with a happy bark we made our way to the pet store we always go to.

Opening the door I was greeted by a young man with black hair and also gray streaks in the front. And as usual he's always wearing his purple scarf.

"Morning Tanaka-san!" I greeted happily him with Almond walking behind me.

"Welcome back Bakugou-San, I'm glad to see you back alive from your trip to the other side." He stated with a dark aura coming of from him.

"We only went to America. Jeez you're so weird." I said with a pissed off tone.

'Well he's always been like that.'

"Ah, I apologize for my behavior. So, what brings you to my humble kingdom?"

"Nothing much, just visiting."

"So how was your trip?" He asked me while playing with the hamsters on his shoulder. 'That was a normal question. Is he sick or some shit?'

After talking a while, we got to a point  were we we're talking about my cats and he gave two collars, with a bell and the names of my cats, saying it was made by his friend. And it also has a tracking device on the bell, so that when they get lost I can track them down.