chapter 1

Eyyyy!!! I'm back!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V

~back home~

'We're finally back from our month long vacation. But I have to attend school next week, good thing it's Thursday, plenty of time to catch up with the change of time.'

I said to my self while walking to my room upstairs while carryi-, let me refrase that, dragging my two heavy luggage. 'This shit is heavy af' note to my self not to pack too much for a trip.

Finally arriving to my room I dropped my 2 luggages with a heavy thud. 'Now all that's left is.. To unpack. Ugh. I. Hate. Unpacking.'

As usual, I'm being a lazy ass, and just opened one of them and took out a simple black sweater with rose pattern, black ripped shorts with fishnet stockings. And as for my shoes, I opened the other luggage and took out my black boots that goes to my ankle.

Just imagine it with fishnet stockings(or you can just not wear it if you don't like the idea)

After picking out my outfit of the day, I went and took a quick bath.

~~~time skipu~~~

After I finished taking a bath and changing, I grabbed money for lunch and my phone, then went downstairs to see my parents talking to my aunt and uncle.

"Mom, dad I'm going out. I'll eat lunch outside as well."

"Okay, be back before 6, we'll be having BBQ when your brother's done with his work. Oh and get the pets as well."

"Ok dad!"

"HOLD IT!!! You done unpacking?! Cause that was fast.!" Screamed my mother before I even got out of the house.

"I'LL DO IT TOMMOROW MOM!!!" But before I could hear her reply I already went out walking with a fast pace. 'I don't wanna argue so early in the morning.'

It's currently 10 in the morning, and Katsuki is already back at school. 'He's probably sleeping at class' I mean who wouldn't.

As I was walking, I walked past a crepe stall, so being me I went to buy one with (favorite flavoring) and went on my way. 'Maybe I should visit Inko, I haven't seer her in a while.'

As I was walking to where Inko lives I walked by a tv store and this one particular news made me very, very intrigued.

"The sludge attack a few weeks ago semmed to not tie down with the appearance of the number one hero all might...bla bla bla"

As the news woman was talking I saw a very bad quality video of the incident. But that wasn't what I was focussed on, it was that hot head porcupine.

'No wonder people kept staring at him when we dropped him off earlier.'

But that wasn't the point, it was Izuku, he actually went in head first even without a quirk. 'Katsuki's probably fuming red with him, more than usual. His pride wouldn't let Izuku off with just a little talk.'