Chapter 13

"Wakey wakey, (N/N)!!!" You shot up from your bed because of the sudden pounding on the dorr and your brother's loud ass voice making the two cats sleeping on top of you jump in surprise. "what..?" You got up and opened the door slowly, but your brother decided to open it fully, slamming it in your face. "THE FUCK!!!!" Those were the words that came from your mouth before your brother dashed from your sight. "(N/N), you should get ready, it's nearly time for school." Your dad walked to you from their bedroom. "Morning dad, you sure you should be getting up?" You questioned as you two walked towards the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Yup perfectly fine!" He said as you both sat down and your mother brought you (breakfast). 

After taking a bath and changing into your uniform, you grabbed your bag and went down stairs to see your brother waiting for you while playing with his car keys. "Finally, took you long enough!" He then dragged you towards the car opening the backseat. " I'm driving you two to school." He said and you looked inside to see your cousin sitting with his headset on. With a groan you sat down on the seat and slowly drove off to the school.

You looked out the window during the whole drive, not looking at your brother or your cousin. It was an awkward ride to say the least. When you finally arrived at school, your brother parked it in the 'staff only' parking lot. (let's just say that there is one). You got out the car as fast as possible to the gates but only to be tugged back. Only for you to take your hand back. "Look, Katsuki, I have to go to class."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I- I'm I! GAHHH! Fuck it! I'm sorry alright!" You taken back by the explosive boy infront of you.

"I'm sorry what?" You looked at him, he looked like he was ready to explode. "I said I'm sorry, for you know. In-in- Insulting your class..." He muttered the last part but you heared it, loud and clear. You let out a little giggle before ruffling his hair. "It's good that you still know how to apologize." You teased him a bit beofre you could say anything you dragged him into the bulding and you both walked to your own classes. 

"Morning. Guys!" You cheered opening the door to see your classmates talking to eachother. "Morning (Y/N)!" Kendo walked to your direction. "Everything okay?" She asked her friend. "Coudn't be better." She said with a plane voice. Just as when she was about to speak again Setsuna made her way to the girl while playing with the floating hands. When she saw the hands (Y/N) had a evil smirk on her face. "Hey, Setsuna...."

 After walking a bit Sekijiro-sensei walked in. "Alright, everyone! I hope you're all ready for this sports festival!" Everyone cheered and the teacher infront cough a bit and continued on. "Anyway. Hero costumes aren't allowed to use, but you can use one part of your equipment." He the pressed a buttonn and the hero costumes opened and you all took your case and took your boots. After everyone took what they wanted, some of them didn't even bother using anything, you all went to the changing rooms and change into your p.e uniforms.

After you all finished changing, the whole class was lead to a waitining room reserved for class 1b. Everyone was doing their last minute training, as for you, you just sat in the table, trying to get your nerves together. You weren't actually nervous for the festival, you were just nervous on what bs your cousin is going to spit out of his mout. "My, my. Is little (Y/N) nervous, we can't have that on the festival now can we." A voice sounded from behind you and you just kept staring at the table with your hands holding your cheek.

"Can it blondie boy." It's none other than..! Monoma!!!

"Ouch, that hurt you know." He said a little teasingly when he sat down next to you.

"That's the point." When you replied he kept quiet, things got awkward and everybody in the class could feel the tension. Just when Monoma was about to leave, a severed hand crept up to him and gave him a note. 'you better do something or you're basically done.' Is what the note said. Monoma looked at the hand as it retreated to the owner, Setsuna was standing next to kendo, Awase and Kaibara.

"Oohh, would you look at that! Come on everyone let's check it out!" Tsubaraba's voice echoed through the waiting room and everyone started sgreeing and rushing off the doors, slamming it shut. 'I don't know if I should thank him or mayby salp him to next year.' Monoma thought to himself.

Without warning (Y/N) stood up from her seat and started to walk away. Without knowing it, Monoma pulled her back.

Monoma's P.O.V (das right!!)

Without knowing it, I tugged on her wrist and pulled her back. She turned to face me with a surprised and angred look on her as she was falling. luckily(not) I cought her before she kissed the floor. She looked back at me with a scowl plastered on her face. 'I'm so fuckin dead' 

"Ah! I'm sorry, i didn't mean it!" I immediately let her go and she dropped on the floor with a loud thud. 'Welp! I should probably prepare for my funeral!' "Shit sorry-"

"Monoma. I don't know what your up to now, but let me tell you this: I don't plan on having my concentrtion being taken away during this festival. So you better get your mouth moving on whatever it is you wanna tell me." She declared with a stern voice, not breaking any eye contact with me. 

"..." I coudn't respond at that time, mayby it was my pride that didn't to or myby I was scared of being in the same room as (Y/N) when she's angry.

"If that's it then I'll be going with-" 'Fuck it!'

"Listen! I know I stepped out of line and pestered everyone in class from focusing on their studies and training, but i didn't mean it. So I wanted to apologize for being a pain the ass." I bowed my head, expecting to be scolded or smth. But instead I heared laughter..?

"Hey! I'm trying to be nice here!" I protested, but she was just laughing her life off. 'god, I love hearing her laugh. Wait what?'

"He, he. I know, I just didn't know thaat it was gonna be like this.!" She said between her laughs. 'What's so funny anyway..?'

"I just didn't know you would out right admit it like that, even bowing for god's sake!" She gave me a warm smile. 

"You kow you should smile more. It suits you better than a scowl on your face." She stoped her laughing and started to glow red. I didn't even realized what I said until she spoke again.

"What?"

"What?" I turned around and the door suddelny burst open. "You two finally made up huh?" Kendo spoke up. "Now let's go win the festival!"

'what just happened...?'

~·~·~·~

Oya. 

I read from the first chapter untill the last and I realized just what kind of bs was I writing back then, so many question popped into my head like; 'Why make (Y/N) related to Katsuki?', 'why did (Y/N) applied for U.A if she was orriginally going to be a doctor?',  'who's that friend she had in the past?' and 'why did (Y/N) got pissed at Monoma?'.

Like dude, I feel so embarressed with my writing. If i was gonna make (Y/N) related to the Bakugous why not just make her their adoptive daughter or smth. Like Jesus Christ, I'm- 

Anyway, I so want to make a One-Shot, where I'm going to make, you guest it, one shots of my ships and also a few xreaders. And I'll also take resquest, that is if I publish the book.

And also I had an idea, I wanted to make another xreader, but this time it's the Fantasy AU of bnha. 

And also another xreader but with Haikyuu!!'s Lev Haiba. I already have ideas in my head. I mean, who doesn't love little idiot- Anyway, that is all!!!!!

Vote and comment here if you want those three stories.