chapter 4

3rd P.O.V

After going down the train and walking for a while, (y/n) finally made her way to the gates of U.A. After giving a little puff of air the (h/c) haired girl made her way in looking for her classroom. '1-b, 1-b1, 1-b..' She was humming to her self until she was in front of a giant door with the plate that spelled '1-b' on the top.

'What kind of person goes onto this school!!' She sigh opening the door.

(y/n) saw a familiar face and went near him to say hi.

"Monoma!". Waving hi to him the girl put her bag on the seat in front of him. 'Lucky! It's next to a window'.

"Bakugou-san, you made it! Guess we're in the same class."

"Haha, guess so, you can just call me (y/n). Looks like you'll have to put up with me for the whole year in front of you."  She replied with a happy smile making the boy chuckle, after talking a bit, the doors opened and the homeroom teacher came in. 'Ahh, he looks scary, and big for that matter.'.

"Ahem, good morning everyone my name is Sekijiro and I'm your homeroom teacher this year.". He said while writing his name on the board.

Every one then started taking their seat one by one. "On your first day we will be doing Quirk Apprehension test, to measure everyone's abilities. But the field is currently being used by class 1-a, we're going to have a free hour to know eachother." With a friendly smile he started taking attendance, and after he finished a lot of other students went to introduce themselves.

Two girls and a boy went near (y/n) and Monoma's seats to intuduce themselves. "Hi, my name is Itsuka Kendo, this is Ibara Shiozaki and this is Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu."(why is it so hard to write his name).She pointed to the girl with green hair and the other dude with grey hair.

"Nice to meet you, I'm (y/n) Bakugou and that's Monoma." The five students we're talking and other students also joined in, making a giant circle for them to talk. And at some point a loud explosion could be heared, and everyone started questioning what it was. 'I'm not answering that.'

>>>

"Okay everyone! I need you to wear your p.e uniforms and meet me outside when your done." Sekijiro-sensei(or if you want Mr. Sekijiro) said out loud for the students to hear.

Everyone got up from their seats and followed their teacher down the halls and separated their way to the changing rooms. "Wow,this place is bigger on the inside!" The (h/c) colored girl shouted while changing making the others laugh at her childish-like action. "Well what did you expect this is U.A, the number one hero school." Kendo replied with a laugh to her newly found friend.

After the girls finished changing they went to the field where the boys are waiting. "You girls sure took your time!" Said Awase with a big smile. "What did you expect we're girls!" The girls basically screamed at their classmate.

"Okay everyone, calmdown, well do different types of exercises. And the person to have last place will be expelled." At that moment the whole class went silent and the atmosphere suddenly dropped.

'Ah fuck!'
'Shit!'
'This isn't fair!'

Those we're the words that came to the students minds within a second. "AHAHAHA! I'm just messing with you, I'm not Eraser to expell students on the first day of school. Hahaha!" The teacher suddenly started laughing and the students we're basically dead inside. 'This little fu-'.

"aha ha ha ha ha..." We're the only thing that came from the students mouth. "Everyone cheer up, I'm sure everyone has gone through a physical test on your middle school. That's basically what we're gonna be doing, expect you'll be using your quirk. First you'll do a 50-metre dash, Grip Strength Test,Standing Long Jump, Sustained Sideways Jump and the final test the Pitch. So everyone do your best!"